By Bryan Neel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly and easily display Severe Weather Warnings on your iOS device. High resolution map display of all US National Warnings and their location. Pan/Zoom and explore the map. Know exactly where you are in relation to issued warnings in relation to your GPS location.
Full Warning description including issuing NWS office, areas affected, and other instruction as issued by the National Weather Service.
- Full map display of all US National Severe Weather Warnings
- Map Pan and Zoom
- Warnings list sorted by your location
- Distance to closest warning by GPS location
- Full text of Warning
- Issuing Time
- Expiration Time
- Areas affected
- RED ALERT bar when a warning is within 25 miles of your GPS location
- Custom warning update rate
- Tornado (RED)
- Severe Thunderstorm (YELLOW)
- Flash Flood (GREEN)
- Special Marine Warning (ORANGE)
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed crash on some devices when receiving bad warning data.
I don't have TV, and so I find this extremely handy if there's bad weather out there, and I want to know if it's coming my way.
I feel safe with thats warring program :)
No iPhone 5 Support
You only get a mini screen display on the iPhone 5. Just purchased this 5 minutes ago and if I'd known I would NOT have purchased it.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: May 03, 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Neel
- © 2012 Bryan Neel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.