WeatherBug - Local Weather, Radar, Maps, Alerts
By Earth Networks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the most popular free weather app powered by the largest professional weather network in the world! Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts (current, hourly and 10-day).
“I love WeatherBug! It’s always accurate & is the first place I go for up-to-the minute weather!” –iOS User
It's easy to use and has 18 different weather maps including Doppler radar, lightning, wind, temperature, alerts, pressure, and humidity. Join millions who rely on WeatherBug every day!
TRACK ANY CONDITION
• North American Doppler Radar: See Doppler radar across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Alaska & Hawaii
• PulseRad® Radar: Get radar for many international locations using patented Earth Networks Total Lightning Network® technology.
• Real-Time Pinpoint Forecasts: Get the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts
• Enhanced Interactive Map: Visualize weather conditions with 18 weather maps
• Spark Lightning Alerts: Your personal lightning detector, Spark gives you minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Apple Watch Support: Get vital weather information directly on your Apple Watch, including alerts, glances, and complications
• Lifestyle Forecasts: Know how weather will impact your sports games, workouts, allergies, chronic pain and much more
• Hurricane Center: Stay informed of all hurricane forecasts and changing conditions to protect you and your loved ones
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all National Weather Service watches and warnings
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App for iPads” by AppPicker, and “Best App for Moms” by Parent Magazine - WeatherBug!
What's New in Version 4.6.4
We bring updates to the App Store regularly so we can make WeatherBug even better for you! These updates include the latest bug fixes and improvements to speed and reliability. We'll make sure you know when new features become available.
My go to weather app
I currently have 5 weather apps on my phone because spring time on the Great Plains can be very scary. Storms pop up quickly and can become dangerous in a very short time so I will check all of the apps during a storm. Inevitably Weather bug is the one I check first no matter what is going on with the weather. It has current conditions, detailed information and spectacular radar that shows me exactly how close a storm is. It also has lightning strike information that not only tells you how close it is but also when to seek shelter. There's too much to detail here, but one feature that I really like is weather cameras showing road conditions or cameras set up in close by towns. It always took me forever to find them on the internet but now everything I need is in one place. The pollen count, uv index, pain index and weather outlook maps are especially helpful. I've only listed a few features on this app that are informative and reliably correct. You will not be disappointed!!!
Best weather app available
Weather bug has been the most accurate weather app I have ever had and still is.
The representation of the storm has been so accurate that I have always been able to see exactly when a storm starts and when it ends.
It gives the most information in the radar picture of any other app.
My only complaint is that there is not a pay version of this app. I would pay for it no problem because I hate the adds. Which get worse over time the longer I own this app.
It is well worth paying for this since it is the best weather app ( and I have tried a lot and have paid for a few). My only complaint is there is not a paid version. Hate the comerciales . This app is well worth paying for.
I love this app. All the information I need is an option on the opening page. As a senior, this is important. I don't always have a grandchild around to help me navigate a website. Ha. This is as user-friendly as it could possibly be. The Weather Channel is impossible. The National Weather service has a plethora of information and fun if you want to educate yourself. Not so fun if you want comprehensive, current and future, weather at glance - and this app offers exactly that. For weather, Weather Bug offers all information needed at first glance. I also love the lightning strike feature. We used it just a few days ago to determine a
Soccer practice needed to be called. For fast, easy to find information on one page, this is perfect.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 4.6.4
- Size: 90.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Earth Networks, Inc.
- © Earth Networks, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Yearly$2.99