WeatherBug - Weather Forecasts and Alerts
By Earth Networks, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Get all the weather information you need straight from your menu bar with WeatherBug! See real-time weather conditions, get severe weather alerts, check the hourly forecast, and see a live radar view for all your favorite locations.
Download the weather app powered by the largest professional weather network in the world! Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts.
• Get quick access to detailed weather data for all your favorite locations
• See accurate current weather conditions and hourly weather forecasts
• Receive weather alerts directly in your menu bar so you can track severe weather
• View a live map for all your favorite locations
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Click through to our live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all National Weather Service watches and warnings
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download WeatherBug for your Mac today!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Get the latest version including new features requested by valued users like you! This new release includes:
• Menu bar getting too crowded? Now you can decide how much weather you want to see. Check out our new settings to see our new menu bar icons.
Send us your ideas on how to make WeatherBug even better to email@example.com.
Not much to it.
5 stars because it does what it says and I’m hoping to see more out of this app in the future.
The description didn’t say there were ads and I wouldn’t have downloaded it if it did. Charge, limit functionality, but don’t use ads.
Useful addition to my Mac menu bar - love the new space-saving option!
Accurate and nice looking - I like having the weather and alerts in my menu bar. I’m happy to have the new option to just have the temp in the menu bar - while I likes the condition icon there too, I need more space in my menu bar for all of the other items I keep there.