Get all the weather information you need straight from your menu bar with WeatherBug! See real-time weather conditions, get severe weather alerts, check the hourly forecast, and see a live radar view for all your favorite locations.
Download the weather app powered by the largest professional weather network in the world! Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts.
• Get quick access to detailed weather data for all your favorite locations
• See accurate current weather conditions and hourly weather forecasts
• Receive weather alerts directly in your menu bar so you can track severe weather
• View a live map for all your favorite locations
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Click through to our live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all National Weather Service watches and warnings
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download WeatherBug for your Mac today!
Get the latest version including new features requested by valued users like you! This new release includes:
• Menu bar getting too crowded? Now you can decide how much weather you want to see. Check out our new settings to see our new menu bar icons.
Send us your ideas on how to make WeatherBug even better to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Love Weatherbug !!!
Ok, Let’s start off be saying it is not as great for the Mac as the PC. But, It works wonderful and smooth. The features it has for a free app is WONDERFUL ! The weather is accurate, it has every location available, the radar works great and it shows you the temp on your menu bar without clicking on it ! Most apps charge for that feature.
Yes there are ads. Like every free app. Hopefully that will change when they come out with their upgrade app for a fee.
I don’t get what the negative rating reviewers are saying. I have it installed on 3 of my MACS. No problems. Maybe they are running old MAC os’s or something.
Oh well. All I know is Weatherbug seems like a good app to me.
Weatherbug won’t stay in Status Bar Menu
I’ve had Weatherbug on my desktop for years, but since I’ve upgraded from my 5 year-old iMac to a new one, the App won’t stay in the Status Bar Menu. It may be there for a while, and then it disappears. I have the App on my iPad and iPhone — it works ghreat there. Unfortunately, when the App is in the Status Bar Menu, and I want to get more detailed information, clicking on the App sends me to the Weatherbug webpage, which doesn’t seem to display the information as well as the Apps on the smaller devices. It’s almost impossible to find the wind direction and speed from the Weatherbug web page. I’m scouting for another weather App.
Weatherbug has no concern for Mac!
My wife and I are full time "team" truck drivers. All of our route is in the NW (UT, ID, MT, WA). Winters are horrendous for driving. I rely on 9 different weather apps throughout the winter and throughout all the route that we drive. Also every week in preperation for the weeks run. Weatherbug on my iPhone is my "go to" app. I recently bought a new desktop computer switching from Windows to Apple iMac. Was happy to see that Weatherbug was an available app for the Mac. WHAT A JOKE! It does not work on the Mac! All the problems noted in other reviews are true and accurate AND Weatherbug has no concern to fix these problems for the Mac. LOOK AT THE VERSION HISTORY! WITH HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS REVEALING THE PROBLEM(S) THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED AN UPDATE IN OVER A YEAR! DO NOT PUT THIS APP ON YOUR MAC!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.