WeatherBug - Local Weather, Radar, Maps, Alerts
By Earth Networks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the most popular free weather app powered by the largest professional weather network in the world! Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts (current, hourly and 10-day).
“I love WeatherBug! It’s always accurate & is the first place I go for up-to-the minute weather!” –iOS User
It's easy to use and has 18 different weather maps including Doppler radar, lightning, wind, temperature, alerts, pressure, and humidity. Join millions who rely on WeatherBug every day!
TRACK ANY CONDITION
• North American Doppler Radar: See Doppler radar across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Alaska & Hawaii
• PulseRad® Radar: Get radar for many international locations using patented Earth Networks Total Lightning Network® technology.
• Real-Time Pinpoint Forecasts: Get the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts
• Enhanced Interactive Map: Visualize weather conditions with 18 weather maps
• Spark Lightning Alerts: Your personal lightning detector, Spark gives you minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Apple Watch Support: Get vital weather information directly on your Apple Watch, including alerts, glances, and complications
• Lifestyle Forecasts: Know how weather will impact your sports games, workouts, allergies, chronic pain and much more
• Hurricane Center: Stay informed of all hurricane forecasts and changing conditions to protect you and your loved ones
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all National Weather Service watches and warnings
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App for iPads” by AppPicker, and “Best App for Moms” by Parent Magazine - WeatherBug!
What's New in Version 5.0.6
We regularly update our app to include the latest bug fixes and improve speed and reliability.
It is worth to have!
It was few years back when i decided to "buy" this premium version after using free version quite some time. Since then I have never regretted my decision, except for one time when no revision seemed to be ready for 64bit iOS support until several months ago. Then the new revision for 64bit iOS was pushed out finally! The previous versions used to have some bugs, weather radar image display for example. However, I could see that the number of those bug has decreased through out many revision push outs.
Basically I like this app, use it everyday basis, to check the weather, especially to check if there is any raining coming up by checking the weather radar images of clouds. It is a kind of must have app in terms of local/global weather monitoring and forecasts.
The WORST Weather App. Ever.
This thing is so inaccurate, it's crazy. And half the time it doesn't even match up or make sense. For example, today it has a rain cloud with a lightening bolt and the description for the day says "party sunny in the morning with thunderstorms in the afternoon" but then when you go to the hourly report, all the afternoon hours have sunshine symbols! A total contradiction and so confusing! Also, I looked ahead for the weekend bc I wanted to go to the beach, and it had rain and thunderstorms for the entire WEEK, weekend included, and it hasn't rained once yet! It's been sunny and beautiful! We made other plans and we could have been at the beach but I thought it was going to rain! So annoying. This thing is so unreliable andbim sick of it. I'm deleting it and trying something else.
Pretty acurate but at times way off
It's a decent App to use for the weather and most of the time the forecast is somewhat accurate, but then there are some other times where it's way off, like it said 100% chance of rain today at 6 o'clock when at 6 o'clock it was bright and sunny outside no rain anywhere in my area and it's done this before several other times or either saying there was 0% chance of rain and it's pouring down and I use this for outdoor activities like running and biking so you can see my dilemma. I understand nothing is perfect but really 100% rain yet sunny and bright?? Come on now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Earth Networks, Inc.
- © Earth Networks, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Yearly$2.99