Decision Support Solutions for the Construction Industry & Built Environment™
Weather is one of the top three reasons for missed milestones in the construction industry and across the built environment, costing billions of dollars.
WeatherBuild® offers a suite of decision support solutions that empower contractors, owners and operators to improve situational awareness and make better-informed decisions about weather events, schedule impacts and probable outcomes.
• Increase Productivity. Gain actionable insights in real-time at the point of construction and operations to optimize uptime of your crews and equipment.
• Enhance Safety. Ensure the health, safety and environment (HSE) of your project, and safeguard your crews, materials, equipment and resources.
• Manage Risk. Evaluate probability and intensity of events, impacts and outcomes, and maximize schedule opportunities to ensure your project goals.
Get Access to WeatherBuild!
Join the leading contractors, owners and operators that leverage the WeatherBuild Solutions™ to increase productivity, enhance safety, and manage risk of weather events and schedule impacts. For more information, visit https://weatherbuild.co today!
• Scheduled Reports: Daily Reports and Tomorrow's Outlook scheduled for your project work day with Events, Impacts and Weather at your exact project location
• Severe Alerts: Real-time National Weather Service Severe Weather Reports with classified Events and Impacts for your project using our machine learning magic
• Real-Time Reports: Reports as of Now, on-demand and in real-time to save for your record and share with your team members and project stakeholders
• Actual Reports: Actual weather data, real-time photos and time-lapse videos of your job site, field operations and the surrounding sky, for your historical record
• Outlook Reports: 7-Day Outlook for look-ahead planning at-a-glance and Lean pull-planning with the Events and Impacts chart specific for your project schedule activities
• Notifications & Emails: Scheduled and real-time Push Notifications to your mobile device, and automated Email Messages and PDF Reports right to your inbox
Your download of WeatherBuild includes sample demo projects with sample schedule activities:
• Tram Station
• Downtown Skyscraper
• Communications Tower
• Bridge Rehabilitation
• LNG Terminal
• Solar Farm
• Ethane Complex
• Water Treatment Plant
Hardware & System Requirements
• iPhone 5 or iPod touch 5th Gen using iOS 8.0 or later
© 2017 Weather Build, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Fixed an issue causing out-of-sync alert timestamps.
• Fixed an issue causing the Lightning All Clear countdown timer to be stuck.
• Fixed an issue causing incorrect display of today and tomorrow report times in Notification Settings.
• Fixed an issue preventing the saving of notification settings.
• Fixed an issue causing the share report buttons to be non-functional.
Ratings and Reviews
WeatherBuild is a crucial tool
WeatherBuild is a crucial tool for gaining necessary insights about weather events and schedule impacts so project teams can make more well-informed decisions about productivity, safety and risk.
- Weather Build, Inc.
- 34.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Weather Build, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.