Weathercube - Gestural Weather
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Weathercube
> Apple's App of the Week.
> Listed in Apple's 'App Store Best of 2012'.
- The New York Times: "A Weather Report That’s Colorful, With a Chance of Fun."
- Mashable.com: "Weathercube turns the forecast into a sleek, touchable experience."
- Appadvice.com: "Weathercube is one stunning yet amazingly functional weather app."
- BeautifulPixels.com: "We simply cannot resist featuring the work of some talented designers and developers and giving them the exposure they deserve!"
Weathercube is the gestural weather app for iPhone. No buttons; just swipe, pinch and tap your way through the weather. We did all the work, so you have all the fun. It's clean, simple, hot and fresh at the same time!
Weathercube: it's the weather - in a cube - awesome!
- Completely interactive
Weathercube likes to be touched, so swipe, pinch and tap that thing without getting arrested!
- Unique hourly, daily and weekly view
Wear flip-flops or snowboots? The detailed hourly view shows the weather from hour to hour.
- Serving over 1.7 million cities
Database contains just about every city on the globe for your personal weather: whenever, wherever.
- Colorful themes
Personalize Weathercube to your preference with special colored themes.
- Available in multiple languages
Your local weather in your local language is our goal.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
Launch crash fixes
Good design, bad weather
I would love to rate this higher, because I really like the interface and the clean presentation of information. However, it gets one star because the app is woefully inaccurate in providing weather information. For example, today was predicted to be a max of 77 deg in my area, but by 10 am, it was already 80 and climbing. Fortunately, I cross-checked the forecast before going out. I have had the app almost since it appeared, and have seen no improvement in this critical aspect of a -Weather App-. Sadly, this one is coming off my phone in favor of weather apps that I can trust.
Lots of potential.
I'd like to see headers for each box that stay there. Some of the weather icons I didn't know what they were so a text suggestion would be great. Maybe a little more customization would be great and maybe a way to toggle to a weekly forecast where you are able to see a quick overview for the week
Sorry, Agree With the Others
I've had this app since it first appeared and at that time showed much promise. The developer promised big things, but never delivered. Just a lot of doubletalk and poor attempt at humor. Much of the time it tells me I have no internet connection, which I always do, and in the same sentence it says connection not needed. Well I need the space on my iPad and since this app has nothing going for it, will next to become history.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: V2 Digital Media B.V.
- © Appsuperb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.