Weather the way it was meant to be. The latest weather app from WeatherNation provides Real Weather. Pure and Simple. The best part? It’s free! No sign ups, no trials and no nonsense.
Fan favorite features:
• Watch what's on air right now, we stream our 24-hour in depth and nationwide weather service right to the palm of your hand.
• On the go? We feature video forecasts on demand with regional, national, breaking weather news, travel and specialty shows instantly.
• Really on the go? Get instant access to your current conditions, temperature and extended outlooks.
• Easy swiping between your favorite locations for detailed up to the moment weather information anywhere.
• Our fully customizable interactive radar and weather maps let you decide what you want to see. Combine data and images from current radar, satellite, severe advisories, snow depth, temperatures, wind speeds, wind chill, dew point, humidity and heat index so you can finally have the perfect weather.
• With one click, you can easily send us your weather pics and videos so we can share them live on air and across social media. Don't just watch the weather, be part of it.
• Sync your calendar automatically and effortlessly to check out weather information associated with events on iPhone’s calendar.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We are eager to hear your feedback. If you can't get enough of WeatherNation's weather app, please rate us in the iTunes App Store. Have suggestions? Please send them our way at TechSupport@WeatherNationTV.com
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m looking for an alternative to the Storm app that got updated by The Weather Channel. I like the WeatherNation TV channel so I thought I would give the App a try. Unfortunately I’m not impressed by their App. In order for it to find your location you have to mark “Always” for location services, you cannot use “while using the app”. I would like to have the ability to overlay more items on the radar (ie fronts, clouds). It would also be nice to pause the radar and still see it versus always having to be in motion loop. I sent two feedback emails and it has been over one week and I have had no response in any form. Unfortunately I am still in search of another good radar app
Love it! Go away alert!
I love Weather Nation! All weather, all the time! I love the app as well. However...
There was a flood watch back in Feb. It is still showing as a red triangle alert at the top of my opening screen. Is there a way to delete the alerts? If not, that would be great! Once I see it, I’m good. If it needs to pop up everyday, that’s good too. I would just love to be able to get rid of that flood alert from Feb. It’s currently March 25, 2018. Thanks!
Local weather station data is wrong
I woke up saw weather nation on Roku to check about hurricane Michael (I have a dear friend there) and on the tv screen you guys are reporting my local temp as 36 degrees. No way. My two outdoor thermometers show the temp to be 48.i checked weather underground. Nobody near me is reporting 36. So I thought wth. I drove outside and it’s warm. So now I don’t believe something you guys are reporting something as factual as simple like temperature. I guess it goes to show you that you have to collect your own observations/data and analyze your own stuff. So thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.