* * * The WeatherOps app will not function without a subscription to WeatherOps Risk Mitigation services by WDT. * * *
The WeatherOps companion app enhances your organization’s risk mitigation process, further aiding in the protection of personnel and assets. This companion app serves as a mobile command center, enabling decision makers access to weather information in relation to their current location, as well as assets assigned through Commander. In addition, assets can be added and subtracted and thresholds adjusted while on the move. WeatherOps services are designed to benefit the energy, utility, hospitality, large event venue, transportation industries, and more.
Search WeatherOps to learn more.
New in WeatherOps 4.4
• Added support for Dynamic Planners for company assets, showing forecast variables color-coded by threshold
• Radar display now automatically supports multiple regions around the world, where data are available
• Added support for US and European regional Thunderstorm/Rainfall and Winter Weather Daily Planners by WeatherOps
• Added support for Atlantic Tropical Daily Planner by WeatherOps
• Added heat index/wind chill display to current conditions (when applicable)
• Added app hints to show on first launch
• Added "Forgot Password?" button to login screen
• CUSTOM ALERTS- Receive push notifications from our meteorologists regarding your asset locations
• FOLLOW ME- Location based alerts when a watch/warning is issued
• LIGHTNING- Get instant notifications of lightning in your area
• AUDIO- Hear beeps followed by a brief description of the alert type
• RADAR- Mapping capability featuring watch and warning overlay
• FORECASTS- Access current and forecast information from a single screen
• ASSET DISPLAY- View your organizational assets in relation to weather
• DAILY PLANNER & WEATHER CHECK- Premium forecast products up to 7 days into the future
About WeatherOps by WDT:
WDT’s WeatherOps provides organizations with premium weather decision support on a global scale.
Visit our support page for FAQs and more information.
This version adds the display of Single Site Tropical Threat reports for company assets when WeatherOps forecasters issue a tropical weather alert.
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing / Same as Weather Radio App
My company purchased this service and it’s been a cluster ever since we started. I personally used the Weather Radio app and it worked good enough, but I was hoping with a “commercial grade” service it would be way better...it’s not! This service is the exact same app as Weather Radio, but with a different name.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chester! We'd be happy to help you with any concerns or technical issues you have. Please reach out to our support team and we can work on a resolution! email@example.com
Great App!! Love the upgrade
Redundant alerts try wunderground instead
I've got both weatherops and wunderground on my phone. The wunderground interface is way better and free. The weatherops was installed on my phone by my company so I don't pay, but they do charge the normal user I think.
Ultimately weatherops brings nothing to the table that wunderground doesn't already provide. Plus it's way more cumbersome. Don't waste your time.
- Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
- 64.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.