WeatherPro for iPad
By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualized in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronizable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• Ski Weather
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro HD and we thank you for any feedback!
My favorite weather app
It is still my go-to weather app regardless of where I am although it has some shortcomings. The graphical representation of the data is excellent and visually appealing. Sometimes when the app is started it does not refresh and I have to change to another favorite city and then go back to make it refresh. Frequently, the low temperatures in winter in one of the cities where I spent quite a lot of time are way too low, sometimes even by 7-8 degrees Celsius, but I suppose this is due to the weather model behind the data. Also, the data feedback does not always work. Just recently, the app was showing sunny weather all day, while there was full overcast all day in the city where I was at that time.
Very complete, though some data not available in USA
I live in the United States, so some of the advanced radar and satellite features aren't available here. That said, this is still one of the most complete and clean weather applications. Their forecast is not based off the National Weather Service, which makes this a good complement to those applications which are. Obviously, neither would ever be 100% accurate. If you're seriously interested in weather, I highly recommend this application.
Excellent weather app
Slick display; a unique feature is a bar graph of how many minutes of sun are expected each hour--MUCH better than a simple "partly cloudy" icon, this gives a real feel how and when clouds will break up or start forming. I docked it one star for only displaying projected rain-equivalence on snowy days, rather than an inches of snow prediction. Still, this is my go-to quick weather overview app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © Meteogroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$8.99
- Premium 3 Month$1.99