WeatherPro for iPad
By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualized in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronizable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.0
You had to wait a long time for this major update – but be sure it was worth waiting for! In line with the new guidelines from Apple, WeatherPro for iPad has been optimised to make the most of the brand new iOS 9 functionality.
• Besides several performance improvements, WeatherPro for iPad now supports the new Slide Over and Split View multitasking functionality, both enabling you to work more productively as you can open and work in a second app without leaving the one you’re in.
• Additionally WeatherPro for iPad is now connected to iOS spotlight. Use the system search function to find and access one of the locations in your favourites list.
• The current weather conditions is now shown in the upper part of the weather overview, no matter if you use the portrait or landscape mode.
•To simplify the usage of WeatherPro for iPad, the favourites list is now displayed on the left and always visible even if you use the maps or radar and satellite animations. Switch directly between your favourite locations and see how the shown map part immediately changes too.
• Finally we decided to unlock the radar and satellite layers within the high resolution maps. So give it a try and check out the latest radar and satellite images for free. Of course the standard radar and satellite feature (“Rad/Sat” tab) is still available to all WeatherPro users!
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you experience any problems. If you like our app please take a moment to review it in the App Store. We hope you enjoy WeatherPro for iPad and thank you for your feedback!
This update completely destroys the app!
This is the first app I purchased and I used to love it. This update is a complete design disaster. The left navigation wastes 30% of the screen, so that the main content - the weekly overview - is squeezed on 40% of the page. Instead we get a huge thermometer telling us what the temperature is right now. 5 minutes of user research would have told you that this is not why people use the app. Fire the young designer who felt compelled to break the existing design! We want the previous design back!
I HATE this release!!
In landscape mode on my Ipad2 and Air2, I am unable to hide the Favorites, and in ANY mode, I can't hide the stupid Current Conditions frame. I am a Premium paid customer, and now feel I wasted my money. If you like the way this app worked previously, I strongly advise not installing this stupid release.
Bring back the old design
Terrible new design the old one was far better
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © Meteogroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$9.99
- Premium 3 Month$2.99