By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Every place at a glance
Having activities on different places on the globe I enjoy getting a good picture of weather situations every morning. Logic and unscattered layout. As precise as can be with present technology (like most others). The syncing of favourites between different devices is excellent. The Apple Watch app is smart and easy to read, if you use a few minutes to learn it.
One wish, which would bring me to give five stars, is a tiny number with UV index on the Apple Watch. Such information is important for many people.
This is a really great app.....so good I've used it for years. The app is easy to use and provides all the information you need but it's the forecast itself which is priceless. Wherever I've been in the world it is uncannily accurate. It says it will rain between 2 and 5pm have your umbrella ready at 2!!!
Among the best weather apps
I've been a meteorologist for nearly 40 years. WeatherPro is one of my top five go-to sources for weather information.
Great design, intuitive, accurate. The development team is responsive and progressive. They have fixed errors and incorporated suggestions.
WeatherPro occupies one of the five permanent positions on my iPhone/iPad.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 66.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$9.99
- Premium 3 Month$2.99