WeatherRun: Cycling, Walk, Hike Tracker, Altimeter- using Barometer, logger with Pebble Watch, Heart Rate monitor, M8 Motion Steps
By GammaPoint, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus compatible fitness tracker!
Weather and activity tracker.
Steps and Barometric Pressure from iPhone sensors.
Gets barometric pressure from iPhone 6 to accurately display elevation and pressure. Outdoor activity tracking along with weather, altitude, humidity and temperature. Weather station while you are outdoors. **Ranked Top 20 under Health & Fitness.
** iPhone 5S M7 Motion Coprocessor: View your daily & monthly steps
** P e b b l e W a t c h Connectivity
** Heart Rate Monitor Connectivity- Zephyr (HxM BT), Polar H7 & Wahoo- Blue HR
** Save your workouts to Dropbox
** Was in top 10 free app under navigation
- Analyze your speed and heart rate with color coded paws on map.
- Track, distance, speed, duration, route
- Track and chart altitude, humidity and barometric pressure.
- Share your activities on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Audio cues
- Convert your iOS device into an accurate altimeter and personal weather station using TI SensorTag.
Use Pebble Watch to monitor stats and control the WeatherRun app:
- View workout activity stats like distance, duration, current speed, calories burnt, current heart rate.
- View weather stats such as temperature, wind speed & direction, altitude, barometric pressure & humidity.
- Control the workout activity : Start, pause, resume via right top button of Pebble Watch, Stop via right bottom button.
- Switch between the Activity and Weather stats pages via the right middle button of Pebble Watch.
- WeatherRun apps uses GPS for altitude readings.
- WeatherRun app uses Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology (BLE) to connect to TI SensorTag for more accurate and local altitude, pressure, temp & humidity readings.
- Heart Rate monitor connectivity is enabled via in-app purchase of $2.99.
SensorTag is a small Bluetooth low energy accessory which converts the WeatherRun app into a powerful personal weather station or altimeter. SensorTag uses the Bluetooth low energy capability of iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display (4th gen), iPad (3rd gen), iPod touch (5th gen) and beyond. To Learn more about Texas Instrument's SensorTag visit: www.ti.com/sensortag
NOTE for iPod/iPad users: If your device doesn't have a in-build GPS receiver, you would need an external GPS device.
Weather Data for countries other than USA is coming soon.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0
New improved user interface
Apple Watch Connectivity
Not working with polar hr strap
App does not work or connect to polar hr strap. Wasted my money with this purchase. Suggest you wait until a app update.
So far not working
After installing the watch in watch face on my Pebble. The interface does not work
have no input from Weather cannot start any tracking
Even having difficulties deleting the watch face from phone
Need fixing look for revisions after this date 11/9/2015 before purchasing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: GammaPoint LLC
- © 2015 GammaPoint LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- HRM - Polar, Zephyr, Wahoo or any BLE HRM$1.99