Zoom Weather Pro
By TAP Publishing Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zoom Weather Pro provides the most personalized, current weather and detailed storm tracking capability of any app. Get much more than your local forecast with Zoom Weather Pro (though you get that too!). Follow tornados and super cells with pinpoint precision using animated, interactive, real-time radar that is seamlessly integrated and scalable on friendly, familiar maps.
KEY STANDARD FEATURES:
• Current weather for your geo-located area
• High-res, NEXRAD Level 3 radar imagery
• Five-day, local forecasts
• Color-coded storm tracks—expected locations plotted at 15, 30, 45 & 60 minutes
• Individual storm details
— • Storm cell identity
— • Tornadic vortex signature
— • Mesocyclone strenth
— • Probability of hail and severe hail, maximum hail size
— • Vertically integrated liquid
— • dBZ reflectivity
— • Maximum dBZ height
— • Echo tops
• Standard, Satellite or Hybrid maps
• Favorite locations for quick navigation
• NWS severe weather warnings—color-coded tornados, severe thunderstorms, flash floods
EXCLUSIVE PRO FEATURES:
• Ad free—no ads, just weather
• Local storm reports—see how severe weather is directly affecting your community
• 16 radar product types
— • Base Reflectivity (tilts 1,2,3,4)
— • Composite Reflectivity
— • Radial Velocity (tilts 1,2)
— • Storm Relative Velocity (tilts 1,2,3,4)
— • 1-Hour Precip totals
— • Storm Precip Totals
— • Vertically Integrated Liquid
— • Echo Tops and Enhanced Echo Tops
• Radar filtering for Base and Composite Reflectivity
• Storm path estimates—see a list of communities and neighborhoods directly in a storm’s path, along with estimated strike times
The high-end features on weatherTAP zoom Pro use data from all of the 156 NEXRAD radar sites throughout the USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
High-contrast mode and dBZ filtering are now working properly.
Love the app, when it works. REALLY needed it to work right now today, but it keeps saying it needs a network connection. My wi-fi and my LTE (wireless) both have strong signals. So, it's not my iPad. It's the app.
We have severe weather happening right NOW in areas where I live and my family lives. I can't see the path, I can't see anything and it's frustrating!!! Please fix this!!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!
Used this app for a while, went ahead and downloaded Pro for $10 and as SOON as a major storm hits the radar won't work. THANKS A LOT for putting me in a position that I can't even see what is coming at me. Total fail I want my money back!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TAP Publishing Company
- © 2011 TAP Publishing Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.