By Canyon Art, LLC.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
is a full-featured weaving application for Mac operating system that designed for the weaver who wants to design drafts creatively.
• Easy to use user interface
• Extensive on-line help and glossary of weaving terms.
• Allows up to: 64 harnesses, unlimited treadles
• No limit on number of warp and weft threads
• Balanced, Warp faced, Weft faced, and Warp-rep Weave, Double Weave
• View multiple patterns open at same time
• Edit in one window, while display warp-faced, weft-faced, variable-width or double-weave in fabric window. Changes are immediately displayed in both windows.
• Cut and paste threading or treadling between patterns.
• Display threading at bottom of screen with treadling going up.
• WIF weaving independent file format allows you to exchange weaving drafts with other weaving programs.
• Edit and display draft as lift plan.
• Allows Multiple Treadles.
• Easy to create and edit threading and treadling and tie-up drafts.
• Edit actions include:
o Mark single cells, draw lines, draw curves
o Cut, copy, paste
o Flip in both directions
o Repeat selection of threading or treadling
o Create advancing threading
o Create network draft
o Invert selection of tie-up
o Clear selection of the tie-up
o Create twill tie-up quickly by entering in first column.
• Re-arrange shafts or treadles for more convenient weaving.
• Create custom color palettes with unlimited number of colors.
• Select and quickly change color when editing draft.
• Colors are linked to yarns so color can be changed for every occurrence of that color
• Variable width for a yarn color can be set to appear everywhere its used.
• Yarn colors can have names and types.
• Color n' weave effects can be created.
• Metric units available
• Computes number of warp ends.
• Computes yardage requirements for warp and weft, and for each yarn.
• Handles variable-width yarns.
• Given fabric loom dimensions will compute finished fabric dimensions.
• Calculates warps based on exact pattern.
• Computes number of heddles required for each shaft
• Computes and displays the color order.
• Computes and displays sectional warping.
• Calculate sett.
• Treadle as drawn-in
• Color n' Weave
• Turn the draft
• Interleave drafts with custom ratios.
• Parallel threading for up to 4 lines.
• Find floats and edit as they are listed.
• Network drafting.
• Block Substitution
Manual Tracking for non-computerized looms
• Keeps track of threading using custom sized groups.
• Keep track of treadling either as treadles or lift plan.
• Both thread tracking and treadle tracking show yarn colors.
Both tracking types provides options for customizing how you track
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added feature to generate double width cloth
- fixed bug in reading WIFs from iWeaveIt
- fixed printing draft threading bugs
- fixed display of threading for draw-ups