Albums for Box - Collaborative Photo & Video Sharing
By Tiger Ng
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Albums for Box provides a simple, fast and elegant way to browse, upload and share your photos and videos for your Box storage. You can collaborate with your friends via shared folders. You can just create a shared folder and add collaborators, then your friends can contribute their photos and videos and have fun in ONE place at the same time.
* Full featured gallery view for photos and videos
* Add to Favorites for offline browsing
* Edit photo (effects, border, etc.)
* Play slideshow with music
* Share folders with friends
* Browse friends' shared photos and videos
* Change sorting order by name, created time or updated time
* Download files automatically
* Delete and move folders and files
* Browse, add and reply comments for folders and files
* Email photo and video
* Upload batch photos and videos
* Take photo or video from camera directly
* Save photos & videos into new or existing album of Photos app
* Option to download original file before saving files to photo library or playing slideshow
* Redownload thumbnails or original files manually
* View GPS data of photo
* Copy files and folders
* Support offline mode
Please note that Box account must be needed. You also need to turn on location services and accept location request prompted to allow the app to access your photo library. It is needed for the first time only.
What's New in Version 1.4
1. Add to Favorites for offline browsing
2. Update Box API to 2.0
3. Support ".jpeg" extension
4. Support offline mode
Website does not work, app does not do all it says. Stay away from this.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tiger Ng
- © 2011 Tiger Ng
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.