Web Albums HD for Picasa and Google+
By Pixite LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the highest rated and most popular Picasa Web Albums/Google+ photo viewer, uploader, and manager available on iTunes. Web Albums HD brings you quick and easy access to your Picasa and Google+ photos to your fingertips. Web Albums HD also lets you browse your photos offline and stream them to your Apple TV, as well as automatically backup your Camera Roll to a private Picasa album in the cloud.
“As a power user of Picasa (and one of its founders), I wanted a way to enjoy my pictures on my iPhone and iPad. Web Albums fits the bill perfectly. Now I can enjoy and share my albums whether I’m online or offline! It’s a no-brainer for anyone who loves Picasa.”
- Lars Perkins, Picasa Co-Founder
Web Albums HD features ultra simple setup, a super user-friendly layout, and seamless Facebook integration, so you can share your favorite Picasa images and videos immediately—all from your iPad.
Interact with your photos & those of your friends.
• View your photos in high resolution even when you're offline.
• Stream your photos and videos to Apple TV from your iPad using AirPlay.
• Comment on pictures and locate them on a map.
• Add multiple accounts and search albums by name to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Explore your friends' albums and photos.
• Keep the photos on Web Albums HD away from prying eyes by using the passcode feature.
Upload your photos and videos.
• There’s no need to sync through iTunes if you have this app.
• Quickly upload multiple photos and videos in full resolution to your Picasa account whether individually or in batches—you can even choose different image sizes.
• Use other apps while Web Albums HD uploads photos and videos in the background.
• Upload photos and videos from point-and-shoot cameras and DSLRs using the Camera Connection Kit.
Auto Uploads backs up your Camera Roll photos to Picasa Web Albums
• Never wait for a photo to upload ever again.
• Just turn on Auto Uploads and let Web Albums HD sync your most recent Camera Roll photos to Picasa Web Albums in the background.
• Privacy is important—your online Auto Uploads album is only visible to you.
Manage your Picasa Web Albums photos and albums.
• Add, edit, and delete captions.
• Move and delete your photos and videos.
• Add, delete, rename, and adjust privacy preferences for your albums.
• Export your photos to other popular photo editing apps like Color Splash and PhotoToaster.
• Passcode protect your albums.
Share your photos in a snap.
• Share your Picasa Web Albums pictures by email, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Print your photos at Walgreens or at home using AirPrint.
• Send Sincerely postcards made from your digital photos.
• Make your iPad into the perfect Picasa photo frame using the slideshow feature.
• Save your Picasa photos in full resolution to your Camera Roll.
Create a Photo Collage inside Web Albums
• Take any of your Picasa or Camera Roll photos and create a custom collage.
• Choose from a variety of frames in various aspect ratios like square and postcard sizes.
• Change border widths, colors, and corner radii for a custom look.
• Export to Picasa, save to your Camera Roll, post to Facebook and Twitter, as well as print.
If you own an iPhone or iPod touch, check out Web Albums for iPhone.
- Prompt Customer Support -
We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Bug fix for Facebook sharing
Best way to view Picasaweb and Google+
Webalbums put back what Google took out of Picasaweb that made it so good - simple functionality. The clean line uses thumbnail representations for albums and once open, for pictures within albums. When you see one you want to view full screen, just tap. Or watch the whole album in slideshow. The iPad's great screen makes viewing a dream. I enjoy uploading from the iPad as well, but primarily I use it to view pictures in my albums and those of linked friends. It is not for random viewing through the Google and Picasaweb site.
Great job, keep it coming
Great app for iPad and iPhone. Yea, it's a bummer they have to be bought separately, but I'm guessing the user base is relatively small so I don't mind supporting a small developer. I've been using this app for years and it's great -- I just hope they are able to continue to develop and innovate.
Unlike iphoto where it allows you to access pictures from contacts and other apps to add pictures on it web albums doesnt. Web album should have full access to what iPhoto lets you do so it can add pictures to your contact as well and wwf....