Web Alert notifies you whenever updates you are interested in occur on any website. Navigate to your site, choose which part of the page you want to monitor and forget about it - every time updates appear you will be the first to know.
It's easy to use and it works even when a login is necessary. Get notified when a price changes, a promotion is added, a new article is published or progress in a case is made. Stay ahead of the game and do not miss any update.
• Monitor an unlimited number of websites and get instant alerts when updates occur
• Choose exactly which part of the page to monitor
• Check pages behind logins, searches or long navigation
• Since you will receive alerts for errors and warnings, the app can act as an availability checker for your websites
• Keep track of changes and compare with ease:
- view the original and updated page selections screenshot
- view the original and updated entire page with the selection highlighted
- view the text versions (both original and updated) of the selections
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Bug fixes and updates for macOS Mojave
• Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Huge memory leaks!
This app has major memory leaks. I monitor about 40 web pages and after 6 hours, the app memory usage is anywhere from 6GB to 21GB. Have to force quit the app and restart or my system is very sluggish. Wrote developer, initially responsive, then went quiet. Don't waste your money unless you are monitoring 1 website and even then, it will leak enough memory to make your system unresponsive eventually.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the problems with the app and for the unintended lack of email responses (maybe the emails got lost on the road). I will have a look on this problem and get back with an update.
- Denk Alexandru
- 11.8 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Denk Alexandru
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.