By Visiotech Ltda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** FREE FOR CHRISTMAS ** ENJOY **
Open a webpage is more than just a HTML file, is a entire set of scripts, images, frames, etc. Some pages use the Adobe® Flash® Technology, which make difficult on the iPhone / iPad to identify if the page that you are seeing is really what is suppose to be.
This App can analyze a webpage by their structure (without loading images, scripts, etc to do that). So you can have the result very fast and without using a large traffic (the traffic used is limited to 512K per request).
When you got the result, you can see if the webpage analyzed uses Adobe® Flash® Technology, then you can have information (quantity) about : Comments, Scripts, iFrames and Adobe® Flash® Plug-in.
Others great features:
- Ready to open in Safari;
- Source code view - You can see the webpage source-code (HTML format);
- Universal App - iPad, iPhone and iPod;
- Retina Display graphics content (iPhone 4).
- This App requires network capabilities (Wi-Fi or 3G).
- There are pages that can handle dynamically with it content, loading Adobe® Flash® content on the fly, or redirect you to other location based on the browser.
Need support? Want to make a comment? Send us an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jul 29, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Visiotech C&D Ltda
- © Visiotech Ltda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.