Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Web Archiver is an application developed by EzMoBo Corp. This app enables extensive clipping via the copy and paste function build into iOS. You can copy many types of data, such as text, images, URLs, and web pages into the app for future reference or for transfer to your home computer via iTunes file sharing. Furthermore, the data you copy onto web clipper can be copied into other applications.
1. Copy whatever image, URL, webpage, or text that you want to copy.
2. Go to web clipper and add a new item. Your selection will automatically be pasted into the item.
3. Refer to the item whenever you need to!
Two easy steps is all that's needed to save any data. Also, key features ensure that your data is easily transferrable off your iOS device.
• copy text, images, URLs, or webpages for future reference
• clippings can be organized by title, data type, and creation date
• Data can be named, and titles can be changed at whim
• Share clippings with friends via e-mail (as web archive)
• iTunes file sharing enabled
• change font size of clippings
• add notes to your clippings
• supports English, along with traditional and simplified Chinese
• safari bookmark shortcut enabled (open safari and add a new bookmark with the URL webclipper://)
If you encounter any problems while using this application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/EzMoBoGames
What's New in Version 1.1
- Web Archiver is now a universal app!!
Great APP ! only 1 thing tho...
I experimented with this app to learn how it works- basicly I just copy whatever part of the webpage I want to keep- this app puts that html on its own clipboard, when I open the app I hit the + sign and enter a name for the page- then it does the paste in a new entry. I've enjoyed this app for a long time- but i cant yet figure out how to trigger the iTunes file sharing feature- I don't see it when I connect to iTunes on the apps page ... otherwise this app has been very handy!
App name is misleading
All this app does in copy & paste it doesn't archive web pages. It only paste in the URL but if the site does away with the page the URL will do you no good. This app doesn't do anything that any text editor can't.
Must be missing something
Starting to wonder....I have not been able to get the app to do ANYTHING. No help function and it doesn't do what it says it does. What am I missing. Don't buy this app until they fix the bugs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 07, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ezmobo Corp.
- © EzMoBo Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.