Looking for the latest application that will help you collaborate, host audio/video conferencing, view shared desktops and present to co-workers or customers from your mobile device? If your organization uses Avaya Aura® Conferencing, then this app from Avaya is for you. You can collaborate with co-workers as well as customers over any Wi-Fi or 3G cellular connection.
For instance you can:
- Start Audio/video conference from your mobile device
- Full conference controls – view roster, mute/unmute participants, lock/unlock etc
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Access to Avaya Aura® Conferencing
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good lightweight app
A versatile app has the features to successfully collaborate on the road connecting to the Avaya infrastructure.
Can't enter @domain
I tried to log in. I can enter my name, but I can't enter anything after the @ sign, so I can't log in to start a conf.
- Avaya, Inc.
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Avaya Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.