Description Browse the web and set any image from a website as your wallpaper. This application collects the images from web pages (HTML and CSS). Click the image to see it full screen and take a screenshot so that you can use it as your wallpaper image or just save the image to the photo roll.
- table and list view of the images
- different backgrounds in full screen mode
- it collects the links of the website so that it is easy to start at the home page and follow the links until you reach the page with the images you want
- save bookmarks
- toggle word wrap (tap on source)
- open the URL in the web browser and send it by email
- view images from any URL (after upgrade)
- iPad Pro
- iPad Multitasking
Ratings and Reviews
Web Images Lite - Fail!
I understand that this free version is a trial; however, it doesn't work: 1) all Wiki images show up as small thumbnails (can't enlarge); and 2) when trying to save, app crashes. So, back to the drawing board...
Only images from wikipedia?
Utterly useless. Can only go to wikipedia for images unless you pay.
Deleting app - had potential but they really dropped the ball. Don't waste your time!
Can only go to one site?
The free version can only go to Wikipedia. How utterly useless. You want more? Pay pay pay. Lame.
- Piet Jonas
- 1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 SpeedyMarks
- In-App Purchases
- Web Images Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.