By Savraj Dhanjal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Web Metronome is the simplest and most accurate metronome available on the app store. Optimized and updated for iOS 9! We strive for 5 star reviews and happy customers, so if you have any questions or issues please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
* Supports tempo between 1 and 300 beats per minute
* Tap in your beat: tap the big numbers to set the beat
* Between 1 and 64 beats per cycle, and set accent on any beat!
* Large visual display, just like webmetronome.com
* Includes tempo range names (Allegro, Andante, etc)
* I love this app. It is simple and useful.
* For me, it is important to be able to set the click to below 30 bpm, so your metronome is perfect. Many thanks.
* Thank you so much for making this metronome, I’m playing a tune in 7/8 and it’s been really hard trying to find some metronome where you can adjust how many beats in a bar.
* I really love the visual numbers. It really helps me stay on time.
* I like the ability to accentuate a beat on the metronome and that it turns bright red.
Learn more and check out the online version, and apps for desktop computers (Macs and PCs) at www.webmetronome.com.
What's New in Version 2.0
MAJOR UPGRADE, timing is now perfect and works great and resizes on various phones and iOS versions. Thank you for the support, please write us some positive reviews!
Thank you! This wouldn't have been possible without you requesting us to update the app and giving us feedback!
Not Worth The 99 Cents
I downloaded this metronome on to my iPhone 6s on the advice of my music teacher, whose desktop version we've used during my lessons. The desktop version used to be 99 cents as a product called Web Metronome Pro, but now it's name has changed slightly & the price has increased to $7.99 for the Mac computer version.
The iphone version must not be compatible with iOS 9.2.1. I cannot vary the time signature, can't find or open the windows shown in the App Store pictures, the developer's link fails so I can't leave a message & don't get any sound whatsoever. I plan to ask for my money back until the app is functional. Two thumbs down so far.
I have tried several different metronome apps. On most of them the beat was really annoying, and others were just way too confusing to figure out. I love this app for its simplicity and the sound of the beat. Best metronome app around hands down!!
Best Metronome ever!
It is so nice to see a metronome app clearly designed by a fellow drummer! I love that it flashes on the downbeat so I can keep on track even if I am wailing away. I also love that it still works with the phone muted so the clicking sound doesn't interfere with my sound.-
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Savraj Dhanjal
- © 2015 ssdware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.