By Savraj Dhanjal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
99 cents FOR A LIMITED TIME, regular price $4.99! Web Metronome is the simplest and most accurate metronome available on the app store. Optimized and updated for iOS 4.2. We strive for 5 star reviews and happy customers, so if you have any questions or issues please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
* Supports tempo between 1 and 300 beats per minute
* Tap in your beat: tap the big numbers to set the beat
* Between 1 and 64 beats per cycle, and set accent on any beat!
* Large visual display, just like webmetronome.com
* Includes tempo range names (Allegro, Andante, etc)
* I love this app. It is simple and useful.
* For me, it is important to be able to set the click to below 30 bpm, so your metronome is perfect. Many thanks.
* Thank you so much for making this metronome, I’m playing a tune in 7/8 and it’s been really hard trying to find some metronome where you can adjust how many beats in a bar.
* I really love the visual numbers. It really helps me stay on time.
* I like the ability to accentuate a beat on the metronome and that it turns bright red.
Learn more and check out the online version, and apps for desktop computers (Macs and PCs) at www.webmetronome.com.
simple and brilliant
It'll make whatever beat you want, with a completely intuitive interface.
Could use tap tempo and a mute switch, but you can get there without..
Awesome, but one annoying problem.
This metronome would be amazing but it has one fatal flaw: its BPMs are not accurate. It seems to be consistent with itself but this metronome's 120, for example, is not actually 120. It's significantly slower. If you're aware of this and not tracking BPMs on anything you're practicing then this metronome is still useful, but I would not bought it had I known.
it's simple but you can't change the tone and I find the click sound annoying, but it works and it's simple