Monitor your websites all day with Web Ping!
We all find ourselves too busy implementing the next feature and forget to monitor our websites properly.
This tiny software will ping all your websites straight from your computer and notify you when something is wrong with any of them, or when a broken website is back online.
- Launches at startup.
- Pings your websites at the interval you choose.
- Verify SSL certificate.
- Notifies you when a website is down / back online.
- Shows you the type of error based on the status code received.
- View the time of the request to be able to take actions in case requests are slow.
- An infinite amount of websites.
The application will now verify the SSL certificate as well. This feature was requested by many of you. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't seem to work with http:// urls
We have a dev app that we are standing up that (for now) uses a non-secure http:// link, and when trying ot add that url, it immediately comes back with the URL is "invalid or inexistant". Not helpful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.