Web Site Builder for iOS - HTML webpage designer
By Wombat Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and publish beautiful web pages and entire web sites in minutes with Web Site Builder for iOS. Now anyone can build a web site -- no HTML or coding knowledge required!
It's the easiest way to build a web site. Just select a theme and drag-and-drop text, images, maps, videos, and more into place. Add web forms, a blog, slideshow, or photo gallery. Publish directly to your own web host or Google Drive.
This app can be used to create an unlimited number of web sites.
- Intuitive touch-based web page creator. No HTML or coding needed to create stunning web pages.
- Insert and position page elements like rich text, images, videos, and maps.
- Easily add stock art from the OpenClipart.org library.
- Add custom HTML snippets.
- Advanced text editor supports many great fonts, plus bold, italics, hypertext linking, alignments, and font type, size, and color changes.
- Embed maps right on your site. Find the address you want to show, and even drop a pin.
- Insert YouTube™ videos.
- Load images from you photo album, your Dropbox account, or your app documents folder via iTunes File Sharing.
- Zoom and crop images, then apply cool effects.
- Handy layout features: Undo/redo, lock elements on the page, scroll lock, apply a left sidebar, right sidebar, or 12-column grid overlay.
- Select from numerous professionally designed themes.
- Create specialized pages such as blogs, photo galleries, image slideshows, and web forms.
- Blog pages allow rich text input, with custom fonts, hyperlinks, bold, italics, and more.
- Insert an image with you blog post, and add tags.
- Photo galleries and slideshows work out of the box. Just select your images, and they'll be displayed in a beautiful format. Perfect for a photo portfolio.
- Create web forms with text fields, larger text areas, check boxes, radio buttons, and select fields.
- Enter a "to" and "from" email address and your published web forms will send you an email with each form submission. (PHP required.)
- Preview your web pages in the app.
- Thumbnail preview of each page in the page index view.
- Create unlimited pages and subpages.
- Navigation is synced on each page, and allows for nested pages.
- Hide some pages from the navigation.
- Track visits to your site by entering your Google Analytics™ code.
- Detailed in-app instructions and quick support.
- Universal app: works great on both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
- Export pages as a ZIP archive by email, iTunes File Sharing, or Dropbox.
- Built-in FTP feature allows you to upload files directly to your web hosting provider!
- NEW: Publish directly to a web accessible folder on Google Drive™. This is a great, FREE way to host your site.
Can this app create an entire web site?
- Yes. It is a full-featured web builder that includes all the essential features for building a complete web site.
Can I include hypertext, such as links and text formatting, on my sites?
- We have built a hypertext editor that enables you to easily format your web page's text with hyperlinks and text styling without using any HTML codes.
Can this app import web pages made elsewhere and edit them?
- Currently, it cannot. Only web pages created with this app can be edited with it.
Can I edit the HTML source of my web pages?
- You can edit HTML snippets on your freeform pages. To edit the entire page, you can export your files and open them in a text editor on your computer.
Once my site is built, how do I publish it to the web?
- If you want your own domain name, you'll need to sign up for a web hosting service. Otherwise, you can publish to a Google Drive™ folder and host for free.
Will the web forms actually send emails upon submission?
- Yes! As long as your web hosting provider supports PHP and has configured their php.ini file to support outgoing mail, form submission with send emails.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
iOS 9 updates.
My fully running website is now completely down and no help from customer service
I downloaded this app about a year ago, bought a domain name and was using the forwarding to Google Drive. It's always worked fantastic and has been 5 stars for the last year... However, a few weeks ago, Google forced me to change my password and now when I try to upload my website to Google Drive, it says "cannot connect to Google Drive." Therefore I can't update my website AT ALL. I'm assuming that's because this app has my old google password.. Yet there is nowhere in this app, that I can find, where I can change my google drive settings. So I've contacted customer support, no response. My next step was to purchase hosting and upload via FTP settings. So I did that, have all the correct ftp settings in, and I clicked "upload to ftp server" and it acted like it was uploading, then said "your site was successfully uploaded." So I go to my website, nothing. It's completely down. Again, I contacted customer service and, again, no response. This has been a huge waste of time, not to mention, I now have a fully created website that I have to go recreate on a different app. Zero help at all from customer service on this app.
Nice app - good features, easy to use, generates a good web site.
However, the app crashes a lot. Especially when saving changes to a page and rendering the site for FTP. My photo journal site is at the point where it crashes and won't render at all - maybe a size limitation.
Spent days creating a website, registered a domain name, created an FTP account, it won't upload. Contacted support, they just said too bad, works for us...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 08, 2015
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.