WEB To PDF+
By Darsoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Save your favorite web content to PDF and view it anytime, anywhere*
WEB To PDF+ is a comprehensive solution for storing, sharing, printing and manipulating important web content. With a free version of WEB To PDF+ you get the ability to convert any web site to PDF and share created documents one by one via Dropbox, Open in or send by email. The full version includes a convenient File Manager and Annotation features.
Save web pages from
- Built-in web browser
- Any other browser, e.g. Safari (using a special Bookmarklet or "webtopdf://" custom URL scheme)
Benefits of WEB To PDF conversion
- Save articles to simply read them later
- Access important information without an Internet connection
- Record any web content in case it becomes unavailable
- Eliminate the problem of broken bookmarks
- Save megabytes if you have a limited 3G/4G data plan
- Add your own notes to the saved content
- Share PDFs with family or partners
- Be sure the recipients see the information the same way it was displayed in your browser
- PDF documents have a consistent appearance on any system or device
Complex web reports
- Surf the Internet and save any web page as PDF
- Continue surfing and add pages to the current PDF
- Get a PDF created from different web sources
- Reorder and delete unwanted pages from a resulting PDF
Convenient File Manager (Available via In-App Purchase)
- Keep all saved articles in one place
- Organize PDF documents into custom folders
- Easily find whatever you need
- Share multiple documents at one time
Annotation (Available via In-App Purchase)
- Add remarks with text notes
- Highlight important or disputable parts
- Add free hand drawings
- Upload to Dropbox cloud
- Send by email
- Output to print via AirPrint
- Transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing
- Open in other apps
Read more about WEB To PDF Lite at www.webtopdf.net
What's New in Version 2.9.0
- iOS 7 compatibility
Does what it's supposed to, quick and easy
Works and easy to use. Within a minute of loading, I had my first PDF saved and open in Adobe Reader.
Not only did it convert the webpage I wanted, it used the websites print version, so there were no ads or web stuff in my final document. (i.e. the critique that it's the same as screenprint is inaccurate—if the PDF looks bad, it's because the websites print version looks bad, not because of this software.)
I would definitely recommend this product, and will likely upgrade to the pay version should I need the expanded features. Good job, guys!
Recipes, DIY Instructions, Articles for Offline Viewing!
Web To PDF is a must have app for saving information from the web when a screenshot will not do. Very easy to use, helpful for documentation and records, as well as for recipes, articles, DIY instructions, etc. for offline viewing. Worth the money. I do recommend an easier listing process for selecting what the user has stored (and perhaps have option to store them in cloud for personal purposes).
Web to PDF
Works perfectly, no complaints
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Darsoft Inc.
- © Darsoft Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$3.99
- Files Manager$2.99
- Annotate PDF documents$1.99