By BUFFALO INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WebAccess i gives you easy access to your LinkStation or TeraStation from anywhere. Access terabytes of storage directly from your iPhone® or iPod touch®!
- File streaming: play terabytes of photos, videos, and music from anywhere, anytime.
- File download: save files on your iPhone or iPod touch from your LinkStation or TeraStation. Before a long flight, download movies and music and enjoy them in the air.
- File upload: upload your photo and video files to your LinkStation or TeraStation without any concern for the storage capacity on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- File sharing: easily share files from your LinkStation or TeraStation with your friends and family.
- Photo slideshow: automatic photo playback makes your iPod touch or iPhone a photo frame. Enjoy your photo albums anywhere. Also supports AirPlay.
- SSL support: encrypted communication ensures confidentiality and message integrity.
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
AirStation NAS is not supported.
Some NAS icons are not available in the app, but you can still access files and data from the NAS.
What's New in Version 1.46
- iOS 7 is now supported.
- LS220D and TS5200DS are now supported.
- Issues with SSL communication have been solved.
- The folder name for automatic uploading was changed.
- Automatic downloading in the background is now supported.
Needs A LOT of work
Many video types not supported, can't play video over 3G, can't play music over 3G
Doesn't play music (even though it's a supported file type).
Not really good for much, would be nice to email files.
There's not much to do but view PDFs and jpegs, that's about it.
It doesn't crash, thats why I have two instead of one star.
Doesn't work well.
This app has been very frustrating. I have an iPhone 4s - 3G (owned personally) and Windows phone (for work). The iPhone version of this app stops playback after about 12 minutes whether I am connected via wifi or 3G. After this happens the app must be closed and reopened, music folder found, playback started, and repeated 12 minutes later when music playback stops. One user on their support site indicated this app worked BEFORE the upgrade to iOS 7. Tells me they need to find out why its not working with the new iOS. This morning there is an update for this app for iOS 7. Guess what - same results. Also, I was directed to try the "Biz" version of this iPhone app. Again, same results.
Now, The Windows phone version works fine, except I don't want to use too much data on my work phone :-(
Backup crashes app - needs work.
I can no longer use auto backup, app crashes when starting backup process.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 1.46
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: BUFFALO INC.
- © BUFFALO INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.