By BUFFALO INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WebAccess i gives you easy access to your LinkStation or TeraStation from anywhere. Access terabytes of storage directly from your iPhone® or iPod touch®!
- File streaming: play terabytes of photos, videos, and music from anywhere, anytime.
- File download: save files on your iPhone or iPod touch from your LinkStation or TeraStation. Before a long flight, download movies and music and enjoy them in the air.
- File upload: upload your photo and video files to your LinkStation or TeraStation without any concern for the storage capacity on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- File sharing: easily share files from your LinkStation or TeraStation with your friends and family.
- Photo slideshow: automatic photo playback makes your iPod touch or iPhone a photo frame. Enjoy your photo albums anywhere. Also supports AirPlay.
- SSL support: encrypted communication ensures confidentiality and message integrity.
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS1000 Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
AirStation NAS is not supported.
Some NAS icons are not available in the app, but you can still access files and data from the NAS.
What's New in Version 1.47
- iOS 8 is now supported.
- LS220DB and TS1200D are now supported.
- Improved automatic uploading stability.
- Improved connectivity with SmartPhone Navigator.
- Improved stability when rotating iPad.
- Improved stability when playing songs.
- Improved stability when starting WebAccess i.
- Reduced the process load when downloading files.
- Modified the display information in a NAS list when using external DNS servers.
- Fixed a bug where Exif data was erased from the images when manually uploading.
- Modified the default file order when automatic uploading to the update date in ascending order.
- Modified the default image size to original size when manually uploading.
- Improved general operation stability.
- Made other minor changes.
Rudimentary, but it works
After reading the reviews of this app, I started to second guess my purchase. I followed the instructions on how to set up the link station with web access, changed my router to allow traffic to/from the Internet then I ran web access when I wasn't connected to my home network and it worked as expected. You just have to set up user access and read everything. I wish the app would open the iPhone music player when listening to music from the NAS but again it's very basic and a bit slow with one user. I haven't tried the download feature yet.
I so far like my LinkStation, and appreciate this access. It really needs an "Open In..." and upload for more than just the camera roll.
Would like an option to download photos from drive at full resolution along with all EXIF tags
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 1.47
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: BUFFALO INC.
- © Buffalo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.