*** New in 1.1 ***
*** Overview ***
Security is important for bluetooth device access, and so only sites that use https are supported, and it is not possible to connect to a bluetooth device without permission being granted by the user.
Initially the following key APIs are supported:
- BluetoothDevice.addEventListener('gattserverdisconnected', cb)
- BluetoothRemoteGATTCharacteristic.addEventListener("characteristicvaluechanged", cb)
- name and namePrefix filters in requestDevice should now work properly (issue 8 https://github.com/daphtdazz/BleBrowser/issues/8)
- characteristics that support writes with responses and without responses should now work (issue 4 https://github.com/daphtdazz/BleBrowser/issues/4)
Ratings and Reviews
Great for BLE support on iOS
Awesome app to have until WKWebView one day supports Web Bluetooth
- David Park
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © greenparksoftware.co.uk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.