*** New in 1.1 ***
*** Overview ***
Security is important for bluetooth device access, and so only sites that use https are supported, and it is not possible to connect to a bluetooth device without permission being granted by the user.
Initially the following key APIs are supported:
- BluetoothDevice.addEventListener('gattserverdisconnected', cb)
- BluetoothRemoteGATTCharacteristic.addEventListener("characteristicvaluechanged", cb)
- Add URI scheme so you can add href="webble://your.site.com/your/page/" style links to your standard web pages, which when clicked on on an iOS device will ask to open the linked page in WebBLE.
- Fixed bugs relating to short UUIDs used for characteristics, which was stopping some characteristic notifications from getting through
- Speculative fix for iPhone 8 crash on attempting to receive characteristic value notifications
- various other small improvements, particularly relating to navigating between pages
Ratings and Reviews
Great for BLE support on iOS
Awesome app to have until WKWebView one day supports Web Bluetooth
- David Park
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © greenparksoftware.co.uk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.