Freely adjust all webcam’s settings, so you’d look great when using FaceTime, Skype, iStopMotion, or other apps!
Webcam Settings Control allows you customize all settings of your webcam, including exposure time, contrast, saturation, white balance, & many more. And you can adjust zoom, pan, tilt, and camera focus as well. It supports both built-in webcams like Built-in iSight, FaceTime/FaceTime HD Camera, and external USB webcams!
• List of Supported Settings
- Auto Exposure
- Exposure Time
- White Balance Temperature
- Backlight Compensation
- Noise Reduction
- Auto Focus Mode
(This list might vary depending on what settings your webcam actually supports)
• Works with ANY App (both Desktop Apps & Web Apps) that uses your webcam, including:
- Photo Booth
- ooVoo Video Call
- Google Hangouts Video Chat
- Facebook Messenger Video Call
- And Many More!
• Control Exposure, Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, White Balance & many other settings to improve video quality!
• Use Zoom, Pan & Tilt to zoom-in on just your head and shoulders for a more professional appearance.
• Manually customize camera focus to maintain clarity all the time.
• Supports both built-in webcams & external USB webcams.
• View the results of all adjustments in Real-time as you make changes. All adjustments take effect instantly!
• Save all current settings as presets for quicker access later on.
• Reset all settings and restore everything to default anytime you want.
• Directly communicates with the your webcam and control the device on a hardware level.
Wish to manually change your webcam settings based on your needs, right? Especially when you have lighting problems, or want to zoom in for closer look. Then Webcam Settings Control is the app for you!
If you have problems or questions about this app, please contact the developer at: email@example.com .
* Webcam Settings Control only works with UVC (USB Video Class) webcams and built-in webcams, and doesn’t support FireWire webcams.
* Some settings might not be available to all webcams. The device needs to have the related feature if you want to adjust a given setting. For example, if your webcam doesn’t support zoom, pan, and tilt, the controls for them would be greyed out. So please contact the manufacture to find out more device info.
* New app name.
* Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly what it says.
I dont get the negative reviews on this - I had to get a webcam for my work computer and it was extremely overexposed when I was using it - nearly white-out situation. I looked around for a solution, and stumbled across this app. Worked wonders - I just crank the brightness all the way to 0 and now the cam works as I would expect it to.
This app allows a LOT of control - most of which I doubt I will use - and I just have to say that in my case it did exactly what I needed and did it well.
Did the job
I have an HP HD-5210 which has no OS X software to adjust settings.
This app allowed me to adjust all the setting that my webcam has (a couple settings were greyed out, which made sense).
The white balance didn’t seem to do anything but all other settings worked well.
Great alternative for High Sierra users
Was using Logitech Camera Settings that was rendered completely useless after my High Sierra upgrade. Note: I am using a USB Webcam - zoom capability doesn’t seem to work for the built-in Macbook webcam.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.