WebDAVNav Server is a basic WebDAV server which can be used to quickly share files and folders from your Mac with other computers, mobile devices and apps, including WebDAV Navigator available in the iOS App Store.
* Quick setup, select the folder to share and click the Start button
* Download, Upload, Rename, Copy and Move files in your selected folder
* Includes the ability to set a username and password if required
* Support for HTTPS using provided .p12 certificate and private key
* Option to generate self-signed certificate if required
* View shared folder contents through a web browser using the HTML interface
* Drag and drop folders on the status icon to start sharing a new folder
* Support for multiple shares
Ratings and Reviews
Great free app for WebDAV! A not-too-simple yet not-too-complex WebDAV server with the awesome features of password protection and encryption; create a self-signed certificate or import a P12 file. You can also share folders as specific URLs. Works great given my limited use & testing; mainly Apple’s Calendar & 3rd party OmniFocus. No built-in documentation, one-click access to logs, or fancy stuff.
Sometimes it give me trouble by loosing the ability to keep track of the document root with the log file reporting “No configured document root.” I also see lots of “Unknown DAV property requested ‘getetag’” in the logs. But the former is very troublesome and I’m not sure what causes it.
Picks up were MediaMaster Server Left off
I used to use MediaMaster Server a couple of years ago before it was dropped from the App Store. Now I use this WebDav server to collect my students work instead of emailing or using other transfer software from Pages, Keynote, Numbers on their iPads. Its easy to setup and my students are able to send me their documents or send them to another Mac Computer to edit it using a full sized computer/laptop
Does exactly what it says, no problems at all!
Very simple way to setup a WebDAV server on your Mac, especially since El Cap removed simple Web Sharing (apache) and configuring apache for Dav can be cumbersome and not for non-technical people
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.