By Schimera Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
WebDAVNav Server is a basic WebDAV server which can be used to quickly share files and folders from your Mac with other computers, mobile devices and apps, including WebDAV Navigator available in the iOS App Store.
* Quick setup, select the folder to share and click the Start button
* Download, Upload, Rename, Copy and Move files in your selected folder
* Includes the ability to set a username and password if required
* Support for HTTPS using provided .p12 certificate and private key
* Option to generate self-signed certificate if required
* View shared folder contents through a web browser using the HTML interface
* Drag and drop folders on the status icon to start sharing a new folder
* Support for multiple shares
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Bug fix for extra shares not working after app restart
- Any extra shared paths will unfortunately need to be reselected to gain required access permission again
Session Timeoute Issues
Great free app for WebDAV!
Often works great given my limited use & testing.
But sometimes it does not respond to 2 apps talking to it (1 iMac, 1 iOS via wifi) and sessions time out. Thus a sync that should probably last a few seconds ends up taking 5 minutes before it times out with nothing accomplished. Starting & stopping the service, quitting & reopening the app, and rebooting the computer does not fix it. LittleSnitch has no rules affecting/blocking it. I look forward to rating it much higher! :-)