Featured by Apple in the "New and Noteworthy" category!
WeBe, a computer mouse app for the iPhone/iPad or the iPod touch, lets you have all the functions of a normal Bluetooth/WiFi mouse and keyboard in your pocket! The display serves as a trackpad. Works on any Mac or Windows machine!
Download the free WeBe Server app from this site https://www.weblooks.ch/webe/ and run it on your machine. Then, start the WeBe client on your mobile device, pick your server and start using WeBe!
- For any macOS and Windows machine
- WiFi, Bluetooth (Tethering), cable (Tethering)
- Trackpad (full screen, vertical & horiz. mode)
- Keyboard (vertical & horiz. mode)
- Move mouse cursor
- Move window, highlight text
- Left click, right click
- Scrolling, multi-touch
- Multiple screens
- Mac or Windows machine
- Either Wi-Fi router (LAN or ad hoc)...
- ...or Bluetooth PAN / Cable
- Download WeBe Server app for macOS or Windows from the website and start it
- Start WeBe app
- WeBe finds all available WeBe servers in the same network => select your WeBe server on the list and start using WeBe!
iPhone X improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This App ROCKS! 🤩
Fantastic, exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and does what it promises 👍🏻
I want return my money!
It’s doesn’t work.
Great Idea, Long Overdue. Needs 10.6 Compatibility
I use a Magic Mouse -- which I LOVE -- so it's only natural that I should be able to turn my roughly same-sized iPhone into a multi-touch mouse on the go. Ideally, I could just pack my MacBook and go, leaving the mouse behind and using the phone when I need something other than the trackpad. The option for bluetooth or cable is an advantage over similar offerings that only work via WiFi as hotel and workplace WiFi is often configured/secured in such a way that two devices can't communicate directly (plus the hotel will try to charge you twice if you log on from different devices).
Unfortunately, my MacBook runs Mac OS X 10.6 and WeBe server is currently incompatible with that version. Once it is, I can add a star.
Under 10.5, it works near flawlessly, though you do have to watch placement if using in Bluetooth mode. This is well worth the two bucks.
- Gabriel Hohener
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Weblooks GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.