A playing card prediction effect with a borrowed phone.
The Effect: A spectator visits a website on their own phone, tablet or computer. You point out a photograph on the site, but before they see the full image, you then ask them to name any playing card.
The spectator then looks at the photo that has been on the screen of their own device the entire time to see a perfect match.
WebFX directs potential clients to your website, with no accomplice required.
**Don't have a website? No problem! WebFX provides you with a free customisable site.**
* Very easy to perform.
* No memory work; if you can count, you can do the trick.
* Any card can be named.
* Your phone is not in play.
* The spectator is already on your website before thinking of a card.
* Works with ANY modern device.
- Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
- URL changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Strong, Direct Effect
I prematurely gave this app a low rating because it wouldn’t let me log in after I successfully created an account. But I emailed the developer (Marc), who promptly got back to me and fixed the issue. As for the app itself, I have the free version, and it’s fantastic. Good magic has a direct effect. In this case, it’s as direct as it gets: Someone names any card—a completely free choice—and you immediately show them the correct prediction (in the form of an image) on THEIR device. The strength is that they see the top of the image before they name the card! After they name it, THEY scroll down the rest of the way for the reveal. You can make this into a real performance piece because of the strong effect and because its technical ease allows you to focus more on the presentation.
The above statement review is from
An obvious troll or a kid who has no clue what a great app this is. The pro version which isn’t much more is for those who really perform and want to build their business. Great app from a great creator who does a great phenomenal job with his apps.
Not Worth it
The new url changes ruin everything, plus they are constantly telling you and asking you to pay for the pro version. Don't get this app
- Marc Kerstein
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WebFX Pro $4.99
- WebFX Premium $40.99
- WebFX Custom $36.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.