The WebLink for JVC app turns your vehicle into a connected car by letting you easily enjoy your favorite apps on the go. Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply use your smartphone to connect to your car’s WebLink-compatible multimedia receiver, and then launch popular supported apps.
Ensure you have a WebLink enabled head unit, connect your phone to the head unit with a USB cable, launch the WebLink for JVC app and enjoy.
Visit www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq for answers to frequently asked WebLink questions.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly fine!
Skeetmlucky just wrote THE DUMBEST REVIEW EVER!! I’m lol cause I can’t believe the stupidity I just read.... please lord tell me he had to have the only review🙄🙄
Not very dependable
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it’s very buggy. Too bad it’s attached to my car stereo system. I expect more from something that piggy backs off my phone.
This app still doesn’t work with IPhone 8. Keeps saying disconnected. This is the last JVC product I will ever purchase. I only purchased this product for the Wave feature and it doesn’t even work.
- Abalta Technologies, Inc.
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Abalta Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.