• #1 ad blocking solution for iOS
• Over 750 000 app downloads worldwide
• No in-app purchases, no subscription. Simple one-time payment
• Top Utility ranked in all App Stores around the world
• Over 1000+ carefully crafted filters
• Easy setup in under 1 minute with detailed tutorial
• Now with built-in Safari Content Blocker for better web ad protection
Weblock allows you to control how your device fetches online content. Easily manage PAC (Proxy Auto-Config) script and route different connections through different proxy servers. Weblock can make your device download ads (banners and popups), stats and user tracking, scripts or images through a proxy server you pick. It also allows you to use a different proxy for specific websites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, social widgets from websites. You can even define your own content filters. With Weblock you can control proxy for basically any network resource! This way you can choose not to reveal your real IP to different services, limit advanced ad targeting and protect your privacy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You're responsible for selecting a proxy server that allows you to download content you wish to download. We DO NOT provide a proxy service. Using a bad proxy server (like 127.0.0.1:8021) might result in some resources being blocked. You can control your proxy settings selectively with Weblock. Contact our support if you need help choosing right proxy server or setting up Weblock on your device.
Here are some situations in which Weblock might come in handy:
• Fetch ads through a proxy server you choose. Protect your privacy and prevent ad servers from knowing your real IP address and tracking you.
• Disable majority of ads on websites you visit on your iOS device! Weblock supports all major web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Mercury and others (browsers redirecting web traffic through third-party servers like Puffin Browser or Opera Mini are not be supported).
• Easily remove all native Facebook widgets and plugins (Like buttons, comments, etc.) on sites you visit - simply disable Facebook plugins in Weblock! Do the same for Twitter, Google+ and other social media.
• Stop annoying Tapatalk popups, nagging you to download forum browsing app on every visit.
• Take control of someone else's device - you can preconfigure any iOS device to control it with your Weblock app. Block or redirect any content, anytime, directly from your own device.
• Your predefined filters and custom rules can be synced between all your iOS devices using iCloud.
• If you wish to block something else, you can create your own rules and filters. You can block any URL (with regular expressions), domain or IP address. Don't know how? Let us know - we're here for you.
• You can also use Weblock's redirect feature to emulate '/etc/hosts' entries for HTTP and HTTPS traffic. This might be useful for web and app developers to pin domains to different IP addresses.
••• IMPORTANT! •••
Need help setting up Weblock? Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iPhone X support
• Safari Content Blocker added
• New, improved installation mechanism affecting Wi-Fi and cellular (available in Settings)
• Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Further Update: I finally stopped using Weblock, but didn't delete it. The reason was that it was working only intermittently and was buggy. Had to renew the proxy setting constantly and download new ad sources to block constantly, and only blocked some ads sometimes, and was no good at all on my phone when not connected to wifi. Started using it again with the vpn option. Wonderful again. Worked on all devices and worked well. Now they wanna take von away again. Aw hell no. Not updating. These are my devices and I paid for them. I should have some say in what I see and don't see on them and have the tools to do that. The barrage of ads I see in all media all day is simply overwhelming and I'd also lime to scroll without accidentally opening some ad placed where I can't avoid it and less than a centimeter from the last one.
Update: not working in iOS 8.2 with latest app update a/o 3/22. Ads all over the place. Emailed the publisher, sent in the info they asked for, no further response.
Works like a charm. Comparatively easy to set up. Finally, my screen and my device are my own again!
Excellent, apple policy terrible
This blocks ads and trackers for iOS. It was using a dummy VPN so that even over cellular ads and trackers could be blocked. It still works over wi-fi and of all the ad blockers I’ve used (a lot) this is the best. Apple’s policy seems unfair. Although I’m not familiar with the specifics, I don’t see why this app unlike others with similar but inferior capability isn’t allowed to use the VPN feature to block ads. I hope the app makers find a way around the policy. It’s more likely than apple changing their rules. It’s still excellent for blocking on WiFi and the users can set up blacklists, whitelist, and redirects so their other apps will still work if there is a problem and to have more control over the blocking functionality.
It Just Works!
After you install Weblock you'll never know it's there. However, all of the things that you want it to do silently happen. I've used Weblock for over three years now, and, as far as I'm concerned, would have to say it's perfect.
UPDATE: (1/8/18) When I received my new iPhone X in November Weblock stopped working. I discovered that no matter how many times I tried entering my proxy link it would not save. I contacted their support and received an immediate response. They told me to forget my Wi-Fi network, reconnect it and then enter the proxy link. I did that and it saved properly. I restarted my phone and voilà! Weblock is again working like a charm. If you suspect that you are having similar issues, give it a try. I hope it works for you too.
- Future Mind, Sp. z o.o.
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 eLOT Sp. z o. o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.