Based on the allergies you have, the free WebMD Allergy app for iPhone will help you prepare for each day with a personalized allergy and weather forecast along with doctor-approved tips that can be customized to your and your family’s specific allergies. You can also track how you feel, RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes through an easy to use allergy tracker. Before your doctor appointments, generate reports to share with your doctor.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
- Outdoor/Hay Fever
- Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into easy-to-use sections:
• Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
• Symptom Checker Allergy map
See how WebMD Symptom Checker users are reporting seasonal allergy symptoms in your area
• Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
- Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
- Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
- Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I depend on this app to help me no what to do for myself ever day! Bad allergies! So thanks for being there for me!
Needs to me more intuitive
It would be great if the app would adjust based on GPS location. I have to manually enter the city or location to get updated allergen information.
Using the Allergy App
I’m allergic to everything, and my granddaughter showed me the app. I started using it, and it help me understand why I’m so miserable on a particular day.
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 104.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 WebMD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.