Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WebMD Baby in the News
"It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined."
WebMD Baby "will significantly lighten up your diaper bag"
-- Consumer Reports
"New parents can rest easy with this great app"
"I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!"
-- USA Today
The new WebMD Baby app has quick access to trusted and physician-approved baby health and wellness information anytime, anywhere. Personalized for a baby’s specific age, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, helping parents stay informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools!
In baby’s first year, parents will receive:
- 52 weekly featured multimedia content packages programmed for the baby's first year
- 365 physician approved daily tips programmed every day
In baby’s second year, parents will receive:
- 12 monthly content packages programmed for the baby's second year
- 84 tips programmed monthly during the baby's second year.
WebMD Baby is also a personal baby book, allowing parents to organize and share baby’s memorable moments as they happen.
Growth Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Feeding Tracker
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
• My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
• My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
• Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
• Favorites: From foods to books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
• Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
• Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
• Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
• Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically approved articles and other content types:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
First time parents
When you are sleep deprived, it's very easy to forget what side you should be feeding the baby on, and difficult to remember whether the baby is crying because she's hungry, has a dirty diaper, or needs to go to sleep. So it's great to keep track of all of these things via the app. To be honest, we only kept track of diapers for about a week before it became too difficult, especially because we had other people such as dad or grandma helping out with the diaper changing. So the one thing that could make this app better would be to have it somehow sinc, so that multiple people could use it on their respective phones or iPads.
Very useful app!
Great app! I use the feeding and sleep trackers all the time. It's great to not have to rely on my sleep deprived brain to remember what side my baby nursed from and when! Also the articles and tips are interesting and informative, and you can also organize and keep track of photos too!
First time Granny
I really like this app it has brought new ideas to light and helped me understand things I didn't understand when my children we're little. It's be insightful and very helpful! Thanks
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © Copyright 2012 WebMD, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.