WebMD Baby: Feeding, Diaper, and Sleep Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track their baby’s development and get trusted, physician-approved advice. In this single, free app, you’ll have the right resources to raise your infant or newborn.
Five comprehensive tools to keep track of important needs for infants and newborns:
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food trackers -- record and review all your feeding and nursing sessions, including both breast milk and formula.
- Sleep tracker: Records not only time of each session, but location such as crib, car seat, stroller, and more.
- Diaper tracker: Keep track of each diaper change -- dry, wet, or both.
- Growth tracker: Allows you to record height, weight, and head circumference.
- Baby Book: Capture your baby's memories and share them with collaborators. (Note: videos cannot be shared or backed up due to file sizes)
- The nursing and feeding trackers allow you to schedule reminders and even base them on previous feedings.
- Collaborate with your partner, relatives, or caregiver to keep track of all your child’s needs. Tracker updates sync across all devices.
- Now you can use the feeding, nursing, sleeper, and diaper trackers on Apple Watch to add new entries and receive reminders.
WebMD is like a pediatrician in your pocket with an extensive library of medically-approved content including 400 articles, 598 tips, and 70 videos:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with a WedMD in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
"It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined."
WebMD Baby "will significantly lighten up your diaper bag"
-- Consumer Reports
"New parents can rest easy with this great app"
"I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!"
-- USA Today
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 2.3.5
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Annoying and buggy
My wife and I have used this for the last six months to track our baby's diapers and bottles. The one shining feature is the ability to sync between phones.
That doesn't make up for the terrible input controls. See, every time you input a bottle you're presented with a scroll wheel control. This is fine if you're tracking in oz, I suppose, but we track in ml. There are two wheels, one for the number and one for ml or oz. We have to pick ml every time because there no way to set a default, and if you accidentally bump the wrong spot on the control it switches back to oz and you have to re-scroll all the way from zero to 180 or whatever. Super annoying. A number pad would be so much easier to use.
This app also lacks any sort of reasonable reporting or export. The most you can see is a day at one time and there is no way to see, for example, a graph of total eaten by day over the past week. There's no way to get a spreadsheet of the data either, so even if you wanted to make a graph in excel it's impossible.
Oh, and in a recent version they added ads that cover the input control sometimes but not always. Extremely annoying at 2am.
My baby just turned one year. And reflecting upon her first year, WebMD baby app has been the absolute best decision I made; tracking her daily schedule and using the memory book to upload photos has helped me to stay organized in all the chaos of the first year. I undoubtedly recommend using the app for not only tracking but also for the educational articles and weekly updates.
Excellent for first time Mom's
As a first time mom this App kept me sane! In my perpetual time of sleep deprivation I am able to tract exactly how many diapers my little one is making and how long he's breastfeeding and or how much bottle he is getting. I use it all day long for my son and honestly, I don't know what I would have done without it! Also, the articles attached are excellent sources of information as well. I LOVE this App! Excellent job!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 34.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © Copyright 2016 WebMD, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.