WebMD Baby: Feeding, Diaper, Sleep, and Growth Tracker for Infants
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 1.5 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track their baby’s development and get trusted, physician-approved advice. In this single, free app, you’ll have the right resources to raise your newborn.
Five comprehensive tools to keep track of important needs and stay on schedule:
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food trackers – record and review all your feeding and nursing sessions, including both breast milk and formula.
- Sleep tracker: Records not only time of each session, but location such as crib, car seat, stroller, and more.
- Diaper tracker: Keep track of each diaper change -- dry, wet, or both.
- Growth tracker: Allows you to record height, weight, and head circumference.
- Baby Book: Capture a baby's key memories and milestones.
- The nursing and feeding trackers allow you to schedule reminders and even base them on previous feedings.
- NEW! Now you can collaborate with your partner, relatives, or caregiver to keep track of all your child’s needs. Tracker updates sync across all devices.
WebMD is like a pediatrician in your pocket with an extensive library of medically-approved content including 400 articles, 598 tips, and 70 videos:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with a WedMD in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
"It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined."
WebMD Baby "will significantly lighten up your diaper bag"
-- Consumer Reports
"New parents can rest easy with this great app"
"I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!"
-- USA Today
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 2.2
Start collaborating! Now your partner, relatives, or caregiver can collaborate with you to keep track of all your child’s needs. Sync tracker updates across devices so you always have the latest information.
Home screen newsfeed navigation: Now you can skip back and forth between the weekly newsfeed content to review past articles or get ready for the weeks ahead.
This update includes a new streamlined interface for easier navigation and use of the trackers.
Bring back the old trackers!
I was pleased to see the update allowed syncing across devices and fixed the age-related articles issues--I was getting info about my "10 month old" when he had just turned eight months. Wat.
The trackers, however, are horrible. They are complicated and frustrating compared to the clean, simple design of the old version. I want the old ones back. This is tracking a baby's eating, sleeping, and eliminating habits, not Iran's nuclear stockpile--why do I have to confirm 3-4 times or risk losing data???
Not happy with the nursing tracker
I've been using this app since my baby was born. I loved that when the nurses came in and asked when he last ate, I could just find it on my app. Now the trackers are too complicated. I liked being able to see the list of times he ate right away so I knew what side to go to next. Now it takes a few clicks to get there. That doesn't sound like a big deal until there's a crying hungry baby.
I like the simplified graphics and the fact the option says "trackers" instead of "journal." Please make the trackers simple again.
Great app, bad update
I love using this app to track feeding and diapers for my little one. The recent update works fine, but now there are more buttons to click. To add a dirty diaper I now have to click on "dirty," then "add diaper," then "add entry." It's redundant. Also have to go to a separate page to see what breast I last used when nursing. The previous version had that showing all the time. Will continue to use this app, but hopefully the next update addresses some of these issues.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © Copyright 2015 WebMD, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.