WebMD Baby: Feeding, Diaper, Sleep, and Growth Tracker for Infants
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track their baby’s development and get trusted, physician-approved advice. In this single, free app, you’ll have the right resources to raise your infant or newborn.
Five comprehensive tools to keep track of important needs for infants and newborns:
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food trackers -- record and review all your feeding and nursing sessions, including both breast milk and formula.
- Sleep tracker: Records not only time of each session, but location such as crib, car seat, stroller, and more.
- Diaper tracker: Keep track of each diaper change -- dry, wet, or both.
- Growth tracker: Allows you to record height, weight, and head circumference.
- Baby Book: Capture your baby's memories and share them with collaborators. (Note: videos cannot be shared or backed up due to file sizes)
- The nursing and feeding trackers allow you to schedule reminders and even base them on previous feedings.
- Collaborate with your partner, relatives, or caregiver to keep track of all your child’s needs. Tracker updates sync across all devices.
- Now you can use the feeding, nursing, sleeper, and diaper trackers on Apple Watch to add new entries and receive reminders.
WebMD is like a pediatrician in your pocket with an extensive library of medically-approved content including 400 articles, 598 tips, and 70 videos:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with a WedMD in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
"It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined."
WebMD Baby "will significantly lighten up your diaper bag"
-- Consumer Reports
"New parents can rest easy with this great app"
"I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!"
-- USA Today
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Great App Especially For First Time Parents
I downloaded this app when I was 7-8 month pregnant. And when you are a sleep deprived first time mom, it gets overwhelming when other parents tell you things you should or shouldn't do, and you watch your baby like a hawk with any sign of distress you fear the worst. When you look online for help, it feeds paranoia. So this app- while it still had serious topics- really helps reassure you to not panic. I also love all the other bells and whistles that come with it. (But honestly I use it more for health topics and used paper and pen to track things)
This app is perfect!!
Not only are the trackers user friendly and super easy to get the hang of, the tips and resources are so informative and helpful. But by far my favorite feature is that I can share all the information and trackers with my husband on his phone. No one gets confused trying to compare notes while we care for our brand new baby, and Max and I get to update daddy while he's at work during the day. The pictures in the baby book make it easier for my husband to work all day without missing us too much.
Great app but a few suggestions
I'm a new mom and like the ability to track the feedings and diaper changes on the app but would also like the ability to track my breast pumping quantity in addition to the direct breast feeding. Also, (as some one else suggested) I can see how being able to track when and what kind of medicine is given to the baby could be helpful as well. For some reason the collaboration email is not getting to my husband but looking forward to him to be able to track information too. All in all great app esp for being free!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 34.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © Copyright 2016 WebMD, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.