WebMD Baby: Feeding, Diaper, Sleep, and Growth Tracker for Infants
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track their baby’s development and get trusted, physician-approved advice. In this single, free app, you’ll have the right resources to raise your infant or newborn.
Five comprehensive tools to keep track of important needs for infants and newborns:
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food trackers -- record and review all your feeding and nursing sessions, including both breast milk and formula.
- Sleep tracker: Records not only time of each session, but location such as crib, car seat, stroller, and more.
- Diaper tracker: Keep track of each diaper change -- dry, wet, or both.
- Growth tracker: Allows you to record height, weight, and head circumference.
- Baby Book: Capture your baby's memories and share them with collaborators. (Note: videos cannot be shared or backed up due to file sizes)
- The nursing and feeding trackers allow you to schedule reminders and even base them on previous feedings.
- Collaborate with your partner, relatives, or caregiver to keep track of all your child’s needs. Tracker updates sync across all devices.
- Now you can use the feeding, nursing, sleeper, and diaper trackers on Apple Watch to add new entries and receive reminders.
WebMD is like a pediatrician in your pocket with an extensive library of medically-approved content including 400 articles, 598 tips, and 70 videos:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with a WedMD in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
"It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined."
WebMD Baby "will significantly lighten up your diaper bag"
-- Consumer Reports
"New parents can rest easy with this great app"
"I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!"
-- USA Today
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- Fixes a crash reported by some users.
- Additional performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Baby Bible and New Parent Life Saver
This is the only baby app I use and I use it every day. It is our closest thing to a baby handbook and has helped with a lot of our new parent questions and anxiety. The trackers were essential for updating the pediatrician, but mostly for nursing. I knew when she was due for the next feeding and which side to nurse on next. Then I could read about baby care and development t while I nursed. Also love the growth fracker and the percentile ranking. Highly recommended for all parents of infants and toddlers.
Nice log of the little things your sleep deprived mind won't remember in 20 minutes.
Logs all the day to day events to track the health of your baby from feedings to diaper changes. Nice for when the doctor asks about various habits.
One annoying feature/bug is that the app delays when refreshing to its home screen after a timeout. So, you may open to a particular screen and start navigating, just to have it refresh to the home screen and apply all your inputs there.
Good app. Missing a feature.
This app is very simple, which is a plus. I like the design and colors. Especially the tracker presentation. There are also a ton of great tips, week by week info and resources.
The app is missing a tracking chart. I'd like to see trends over a week, month, three months, etc. I'm unable to compare my baby's feedings and naps day by day. Maybe this can be developed using a landscape view.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © Copyright 2016 WebMD, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.