Our free app offers physician-reviewed healthy living information and interactive tools such as our Symptom Checker, a local physician and health directory, pill identifier, and medication reminders. Check your symptoms, access drug and treatment information, get updates on top stories in key health topics, and live your healthiest life with the most trusted brand in health information. Save what you search and what you learn for quick access to the health tips most relevant to you.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms and learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Medication Reminders – View daily medication schedules and instructions, pill images with dosage and timing information, and receive reminders for when it’s time to take a given medication.
**Also available on Apple Watch
• Local Physician and Health Directory – Find the closest physician, hospital, and pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Pill Identifier – Identify medications by size, shape and color, and read about uses, side effects, and warnings.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• News and Lifestyle Section – Stay current on the top stories you care about most with topical articles, slideshows, and videos focused on key health topics.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
Note: With this update, the Healthy Target and Healthy Living sections will no longer be available. Any data captured for the Healthy Target program will still be available in the iOS Health app on your phone or any third party apps/services you linked to the program.
Download the app and start living your healthiest life today.
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
- Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
- Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
- Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
We've made a few updates and improvements to make your experience with WebMD even better.
Keep up to date so you never miss a thing.
Have questions or concerns? Send us an email at iPhone@webmd.net
Ratings and Reviews
Is it a cold? Or is it the flu? We love WebMD’s easy-to-use symptom checker, which help us learn about symptoms and conditions, and find local doctors and pharmacies. And once you go to the doctor, you can track medications, find additional information about prescriptions, and stay current on the latest health news—all in one place!
I tried looking for sore throat nothing found, I would think you could at least tell us what to do? if we have one.
Symptom Checking terrible
The most recent update made the symptoms checker useless. I take very common medications that are somehow not in the list. Symptoms are now difficult to locate. I deleted it.
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 107.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 WebMD, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.