WebMDRx is the free service that helps you save money on your prescription medications. With WebMDRx, you can search the prices of your medications across over 60,000+ pharmacies nationwide, and know what you will pay BEFORE you get to the pharmacy counter.
WebMDRx finally makes it possible for you to get the prescriptions you need at the prices you want, everyday and anywhere. Compare costs for your prescription medications with the WebMDRx Savings Card, and then select the price and pharmacy that are right for you.
Key Benefits of WebMDRx:
-It’s free to use, and your WebMDRx Savings Card never expires.
Use at over 60,000+ pharmacies nationwide.
-For use by anyone (no citizenship requirements) at pharmacies within the U.S. and Puerto Rico, with potential savings even if you already have insurance.
-No deductibles, no copays, no fees, no paperwork.
-No limitation to how often you can use your savings card or the number of pharmacies you can use it in.
-Share your savings card with your family and friends.
-No personal information is required in order to take advantage of WebMDRx savings.
-No hassle over lost cards. Generate as many Savings cards as you need at any time.
-Access WebMDRx and your Savings Card on any device (laptop, tablet, mobile web, app), anytime.
- Includes localization for users who speak Spanish
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
- Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
- Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
- Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
- Personalized experience by saving medications and pharmacies to your own My Meds page.
- Provides Interaction Alerts for any saved medication conflict
Ratings and Reviews
WARNING: Time consumption....
I was very enthused to see the prices that were on the website. But after calling the pharmacy to verify the prescriptions price… They said that's not the price. And there's no way to tell WebMDRx to change it
Rudest customer service ever and inaccurate price description
Downloaded this app to see price comparison. One of my prescription costs $10(my insurance doesn’t pay for this medicine), while it shows $79+ on this website from same store. When I called customer service to know what exactly this means, I met the rudest person in the world. I just wanted to know the reason for this pricing. Even after I explained the name and use of this medicine, this lady kept behaving like as if am hiding something. Finally tells me it may range from 0 upto maximum this amount. I don’t need an app or website to tell that! I want an app which can compare reasonable amount if not precise. Wasn’t expecting this from WebMd. I am uninstalling this app.
I normally use Good Rx even though I have Medicare Part D plan it doesn't cover a couple of drugs I take. While using WebMD I noticed WebMD Rx. I down loaded the app and the prescription not covered by Part D was exactly half of what it was at my usual. I know the prices fluctuate almost on a daily basis but WebMD Rx has great prices. Love them!!!
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.