Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Handy utility to manage in a friendly way a website through the FTP protocol (only UNIX servers, and no support for SFTP, but cfr. at the bottom ): you can upload/download files, change their name etc.
• Uploading and downloading of queued files and folders (i.e. directories).
• Resuming of interrupted uploads/downloads.
• Creation of desktop-links to specific addresses (i.e. double-clicking an address opens the specified directory of the website).
• Interface customizable (single/double paned window, as shown in the two screen-shots).
There are several FTP functions that WebsiteManager does not support, such as: to view a text file and to modify its content is not available; mirroring and executing user’s command-lines too are not available.
NB: Although the FTP protocol --in itself-- is not security-aware, nevertheless nowadays web-hosts, in the presence of the FTP protocol, automatically switch to ‘PURE-FTPd’, which is considered a highly security-aware protocol. Before buying the app, you could make sure that your web-host too supports PURE-FTPd; and then make your decision.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
Temporarily uploaded items are now red-colored (to match the red upload-arrow), while temporarily downloaded items are green (to match the green download-arrow).
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Carlo Rubini
- © 2011 AsramSoftware
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later