Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Handy utility to manage in a friendly way a website through the FTP protocol (but not SFTP, and only UNIX servers): you can upload/download files, change their name etc.
• Uploading and downloading of queued files and folders (i.e. directories).
• Resuming of interrupted uploads/downloads.
• Creation of desktop-links to specific addresses (i.e. double-clicking an address opens the specified directory of the website).
• Interface customizable (single/double paned window).
There are several FTP functions that WebsiteManager does not support, such as: to view a text file and to modify its content is not available; mirroring and executing user’s command-lines too are not available.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
Selecting the File->Quick Access menu and clicking Connect, if any data was incorrect the application would get stuck: fixed.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 21, 2012
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Carlo Rubini
- © 2011 AsramSoftware
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later