By Arnaud MENGUS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Contact me if you would like to be a beta tester ;)
Best iOS SSH and SFTP Client for you!
WebSSH summary : Amazing, Everywhere & Safe
Supported protocols : SSH, SFTP
Supported channel types : Session Shell, Session SFTP, Local Forward
Supported iOS versions : 7, 8, 9, 10 and more :)
If you want to try WebSSH without buying it now, you can download WebSSH Essential on the App Store.
- SSH Functionalities
▪ Port Forwarding (Local)
▪ Launch a command at connection startup
▪ Connect using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / PuTTY Private Key
▪ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
▪ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
▪ Keyboard : Virtual or Bluetooth
▪ Bel : Vibration (sound for iPad)
- SFTP Functionalities
▪ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
▪ Edit text files
▪ MD5 files
- Multiple Screens
▪ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
- Network Tools
▪ What's My IP?
▪ Edit /etc/hosts (only inside WebSSH app of course :)
- Keyboard Keys
▪ Special keys Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
▪ Virtual arrows keys over the terminal in order to move inside programs even without keyboard displayed
- Access Protection
▪ Protect WebSSH with Touch ID
▪ Protect WebSSH with a PIN code
▪ Simplified Chinese
▪ Portuguese Brazilian
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact us!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact us!
What's New in Version 13.13
If you enjoy using WebSSH, would you mind taking a moment to rate it?
It won't take more than a minute ;)
Thanks for your reviews!
============ 13.13 =============
- Added : Dynamic Port Forwarding (Host Bastion). WooHoo!
- Changed : SSH read buffer improvement.
- Changed : SSH read buffer is now 8Ko instead of 1Ko. This value can now be customized by you!
- Changed : Little improvements about text selection
- Removed : No more "Would you like to paste this content?" when pasting on terminal
- Changed : Improving size scaling when launching the terminal
- Changed : HTERM wrapper has been updated in order to have better support of columns and rows resizing
============ 13.12 =============
- Added : Badge to alert when a new WebSSH Weekly Digest is available
- Fixed : UDP port knocking should work now ;)
============ 13.11 =============
- Changed : Settings button is now on navigation bar again
- Fixed : Crashes for some users on connection's list
Great SSH client
Especially in combination with the larger size screens available on the Plus models, this app makes SSH from the iPhone a pleasant reality. Highly recommended for those times you need to quickly login from the bar and don’t feel like pulling out the laptop and balancing it while worrying about spilling a drink on the keyboard.
Works in the few cases when I need it
I don’t use it often on my iPhone but when I am in the need for ssh access to my server, this app does its job well. Over the years, it has seen some useful refinements but I use the app too rarely to be a good judge, in particular compared to other apps.
Would be nice see the option open docs to an app external to web ssh.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 13.13
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Arnaud MENGUS
- © 2017 WebSSH.Net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.