By Yves Tscherry
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Check out the intro video on YouTube:
Which page will come up if you open Safari, Firefox or Chrome? With WebStart it's getting better!
With WebStart you create your own homepage for your browser easily. On this page you collect different themes and according links. So you get your favorite links directly on a nice start page when you open your browser!
With three steps you can reach the goal:
- Step 1: Collect topics and links.
- Step 2: Customize the appearance of the homepage.
- Step 3: Save the site and define it as the start page of your browser.
- Collections: You can manage different link collections with collection presets.
- Styles: There are 3 predefined styles in the app. These make your homepage looking crisp and shining. You can customize the look and define your own styles.
- Retina: Full retina support
- Shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts are assigned to the most important functions.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Apr 24, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Yves Tscherry
- © Tscherry Yves
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor