The Webull Paper Trading Competition is now open!
- With a given virtual cash you can build out the portfolio you always dreamed of. Try bold, new strategies or stick to the fundamentals.
- There is one round of paper trading each week in this event. At the end of each round, every participant with a positive return will receive a prize up to $300.
Earn Some Free Stocks*
- Deposit now and receive a free stock.
- Refer a friend, get a Stock. They deposited? Get another stock!
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
- Zero commission.
- Zero clearing fees.
- Zero initial deposit.
Adopt Trading Tools
- Build your portfolio and maximize its potential with market data, charts, and advanced orders.
Experience Full Extended Hours Trading
- Trade during pre-market and after hours from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (EST)
Execute Advanced Order Types
- Support for advanced order types will be rolled out on a regular basis.
Practice with Paper Trading
- Practice trading with real market data without risking any real money.
Navigate the Global News Aggregator
- Get the latest breaking news within 24/7 for companies on your watchlists
- Track key global events from major media sources including Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, and more.
Rely on Our Support
- 24/7 email support, in-app support via live chat, phone support
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook / Twitter: @WebullGlobal
- Reddit: /r/Webull/
- Website: https://www.webull.com
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content on the App description shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data in the App description are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. For more information on Webull Financial LLC, please visit our profile on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
All trading provided by Webull will be zero-commission. Webull does not charge fees to open or maintain an account. However, there are fees charged by the SEC and FINRA which Webull does not benefit from. Please see the Commissions and Fees page (http://www.webull-us.com/helpDetail?helpId=61&helpTypeId=101103&hl=en) to learn more.
1. Subscription Services:
HKG-Mainland China Level-2
DE Stocks Level-1
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly or Annually depending on plan
3. Subscription Pricing: $9.99-$299.99
4. You can enjoy 7 days' free trial for your first subscription. There is no charge if you cancel your subscription during the trial period.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
Please refer to the following link for our service agreement:
1. Optimization of Charts
- Added simplified version of chart, makes chart easy to use.
- New sub-chart to display indicators, you can set up to 3 sub-charts on stock detail page.
- Customize combined display of extended hours and regular trading hours quotes
- Added line assist including last price line, prev. close line and highest/lowest Indications
2. New repost function in Webull community. You can also add external URL links when posting articles in Webull community.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App/ But iPad Version Needs Work
I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now. So far, I’ve been loving the service and functionality, and the app itself runs super smoothly on my iPhone, but on my iPad it still won’t let me rotate the app to landscape which is super annoying. Only watch lists are viewable in Landscpae on iPad. I would love to be able to access all areas of the app in landscape on iPad especially trading. It would be excellent if this could be fixed in the future. Also if we could be able to see which stocks support short selling without having to be told after setting up an order, that would be most helpful. It is super annoying to have a very precise short order all set up and then when it is time to submit the order it says the stock isn’t supported. Very annoying. Even a small emblem next to the ticker would suffice.
But overall this is a to notch app, and coming from Robinhood I’m definitely not going back. This app is way better for the active trader than Robinhood. I place about 10 day trades a day cannot do what I do now on Robinhood. Active trading is infinitely better here at Webull.
Webull vs. Robinhood
I just switched to Webull from Robinhood, and honestly I’m super glad I did. I had used Robinhood for over a year because of the free commissions, but free commissions doesn’t mean there aren’t problems with the platform. Robinhood has a lot of bugs and was often slow and would be slow to refresh. The charting on Robinhood is also terrible and not customizable at all. Also, reaching out to Robinhood customer support is a pain and they often don’t respond for at least a week. Webull is way better. I haven’t come across any bugs so far in the two months I’ve used it. It’s charting is amazing and you can do way more with it than Robinhood. Also, their customer support is super easy to get a hold of. It’s almost as easy as sending a text message. The last time I messaged them they responded in less than 15 minutes. They never seem disappointed in having to respond and always seem cheerful. Overall, switching from Robinhood to Webull was one of the best decisions I’ve had for many different reasons. Keep up the great work Webull!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We know switching a brokerage firm is no easy feat and are glad that you are having such a great experience with us. If you have any suggestions or comments on our service, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy trading!
Its free so......
It is great in the sense it has more stocks available than robinhood, the other free app but has its limitations. Even with a margin account funds from a sale are not available to reinvest until the following day where robinhood is instant, WeBull does not have option trading available. Premarket and after hours trading is more difficult than it should be, on your trade screen it only shows the last price per share during market hours not the current price, by the time you look to see the price, switch to the sell/buy screen the price can change where you order wont execute. Not uncommon to have to modify the order several times unless you have multiple screens to watch, easily costing you thousands a year in missed sells/buys. Imagine a stock dropping drastically and losing 20-25% simply because you cant get the sell price right, stop loss orders struggle to execute with drastic price drops. App is good for investing but a disaster for trading.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for giving us some great suggestions for optimizing our products! I have forwarded your suggestions to our developers. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to contact us through Live Help or through one of our social media channels. Happy Trading!
- Webull Limited
- 171.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Webull
- In-App Purchases
- US Stocks Level-1 $2.99
- National Level-1 $9.99
- National Level-1 (50% off) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.