Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
WebWall shows web pages right on your desktop without interrupting your workflow.
The pages shown on your desktop are not clickable, allowing you to control your desktop icons and widgets as usual. The main purpose of WebWall is to allow you to passively monitor certain website without requiring a web browser.
Example of website types you can monitor are weather, flights, stocks, currency, news and more.
- ability to set any webpage as your desktop
- allows you to control your desktop icons as usual, without registering clicks in the webpage
- interactive mode allows you to navigate websites right on your desktop!
- ability to refresh the webpage automatically every 5 minutes
- intuitive user interface
- fast startup and minimal resource usage
- free updates
For any questions or feature suggestions, send an email to email@example.com
Good reviews help support development of WebWall!
What's New in Version 1.5
- NEW interactive mode allows you to navigate websites right on your desktop!
- NEW option allowing you to display WebWall on just the main screen
- improved user interface
- support for 10.9
- various bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 09, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cristian Ciorba
- © 2013 DevStorm Apps
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor