***For a limited time, get the Niagara Falls venue FREE when you upgrade to Wedding Dash Deluxe!***
* Play the most romantic Dash game! With over 20 million downloads to date, Dash is one of the biggest gaming franchises ever on the iPhone and iPad.
Play Wedding Dash for FREE! Love it? Upgrade to the full version from within the game!
Plan ultimate dream weddings for picky brides and grooms! Help Quinn launch her fledgling wedding planning business, starting with simple backyard weddings and advancing to elegant ballroom receptions. Choose all the details, manage comical disasters, and keep guests happy – or risk the wrath of Bridezilla!
* Plan dream weddings on your iPhone and iPad!
* Choose the perfect details, from wedding cakes to gorgeous flowers, for unforgettable receptions
* Manage comical disasters including pigeons, fires, and bees - or risk the wrath of Bridezilla!
* Keep guests happy by organizing their seating requests
Full version features:
* Master many levels of wedding drama and chaos
* Unlock additional destination weddings, including Rooftop Romance and Vows in the Clouds, through in-App purchase.
Love Wedding Dash? Try our other addictive games, including Diner Dash, DinerTown Zoo, Hotel Dash and Cooking Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love.
Want more from PlayFirst?
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but needs to be fixed!!
I love this game (obviously since I spent a fortune on it). However, I am finally at the last stage, wedding in the clouds, and every single round the game shuts down when I'm almost finished with the level. Then I replay it and all is well. Next round, same thing. And the cycle continues....
If I'm paying this much for what amounts to a game where the hardest part is seating people at tables, I really think it should actually work. No problems with any other levels- just the last one. Please fix!! Or give me my money back since I'm obviously not going to finish the game that I paid for.
Speaking of which, quit advertising the new (AND HORRIBLE) Diner Dash on my game. I pay to have no ads, especially for a game in which Playfirst is trying to scam yet more money off of us. I've been playing the Diner Dash series for over a decade and have come to expect more than money grubbing from you guys. Shame on you for turning a wonderful game into a ridiculous money-making scheme! Candy Crush, anyone??
Super fun but...🤑🤑money!!
I love the game! I play it all the time but when you download the free game it is more of a free trial; you have to purchase the full version. I have noticed a lot of games do this but for this one, the free trial doesn't give you much. I think you should be able to get the full version for free. Despite this, the game is ridiculously fun. It isn't addicting but is a great way to kill time.
I wish that the full version didn't cost anything because I don't really want to spend any money. Also playing the same levels over and over again gets old; but it is still fun!!!!!
I highly recommend it anyways.
Couple wants 30s and 50s themed items but one correct item isn't actually set or even from the 30s!
In the rooftop romance quest in the game a couple asks for one item to be 1930s themed. The correct one is the Casablanca cake. But Casablanca is FAR from the 1930s! It's was set in and even released in the 1940s! Who ever did your research needs redo their research. I mean I guess you guys didn't count on someone realizing that Casablanca is actually from the 1940s when you created the game. But at least be accurate on something if your going to task us with choosing something from the 1930s.
- Glu Games Inc
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014 PlayFirst, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 5 Romantic Venues $2.99
- pack of 5 Romantic Venues + 1 FREE! $2.99
- Quinn's Venue Bundle $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.