Wedding Planning Complete
By WS Publishing Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who knew the happiest day of your life required so much planning?!
Don’t worry, brides-to-be. Wedding Planning Complete, based on the best-selling wedding planner in North America, The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer, has got you covered.
This handy app not only contains all of the informative text included in America’s favorite wedding organizer, it lets you use every essential tool from the palm of your hand.
From a wedding countdown, to a detailed budget guideline and tracker, to customizable seating charts and guest lists, Wedding Planning Complete boasts countless features to make your wedding planning fun and simple!
• Wedding countdown
• Budget guidelines and spending tracker
• Detailed checklist
• Guest list tool, complete with RSVP tracker
• Customizable seating charts
• Contacts list for all your guests and wedding vendors
• Tips and advice from best-selling wedding books
• And so much more!
What's New in Version 3.3
Minor bug fixes.
Just getting started
I just got the app started and upgraded yesterday also. So I am just getting around to working and learning the app. So, far I like it! I like how it breaks down the guest list and tracks the number of guests for bride, and groom also number of children among the guests if you are have children at the event. I have set up my budget but haven't really worked with that area yet. I have started checking off things in my checklist area. So, far seems to be a great app.
Pretty much a waste of money.
1. I cannot enter guest information anywhere such as guest addresses and phone numbers.
2. There is no where to put if the guest gave me a gift and if I sent a thank you not or not.
3. EVERY SINGLE TIME I search for a vendor the app crashes
4. The application does not auto rotate with my iPad. I have a keyboard case and I am unable to use it which is very frustrating.
5. I can post my budget but as far as I know I cannot track my spending and how much of my budget i've used. A pie chart feature would be nice for this.
The more things I find wrong the more frustrated I get with this stupid app. If I find anything else i'll update my review.
Wish I had read the reviews
I purchase the full version and I regret it I like the app but once I go in to the web that's where the problem begins, it wouldn't aloud me to add photos, add my guess or even my wedding party. I also try connecting with Facebook and it did not work.i added I picture from my phone but it won't let me edit it .i wish I can get my money back this app it's not worth it
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Languages: English, Hindi, Spanish
- Seller: WS Publishing Group, Inc.
- © WS Publishing Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wedding Planning Complete Plus$3.99