WeddingHappy - Wedding Planner
By WeddingHappy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Woohoo! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Ok, now let's GET REAL for a minute.
Are you just starting to plan your wedding and not sure what to do next, or maybe a little overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done?
WeddingHappy gets you organized, no matter what kind of wedding you're having. It's also perfect for grooms!
WeddingHappy has helped hundreds of thousands of people successfully plan their weddings.
What does WeddingHappy do?
- WeddingHappy asks for your anticipated wedding date. Then we build you a customized schedule with a to-do checklist and suggested due dates. You can change any of the tasks and dates.
- Wedding day countdown - as a Today widget and in the app
- Payment tracking. Keep track of when payments are due and which ones have been paid.
- Spending summary. Measure your spending. See how much budget you have remaining and your current cost per guest.
- Vendor management and Contacts integration. Associate tasks with specific vendors.
- Find wedding professionals. Contact them directly from WeddingHappy.
- Calendar support. Add tasks as events to your Calendar.
- Notifications. You'll get notified when tasks and payments are due. Don't get stuck and have things pile up. Stay on track!
- Email individual tasks to yourself, your friends or your future spouse. Tell them "You're doing this one, not me! :)"
- Dashboard overview to show the wedding planning progress.
- Share your wedding planning progress to Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Wedding date change? No problem. The task due dates will adjust to the new date if you choose that option.
- Supports same-sex weddings. Simply tell us what you and your partner plan to wear and we’ll customize your wedding plan.
- Super simple setup - an account is optional to get started.
- No network connection required for almost everything. You can use WeddingHappy in the subway or in airplane mode…unlike many other wedding apps.
Unleash your inner organized wedding planning self with WeddingHappy Premium:
- Sync your wedding plan to multiple Apple devices
- Share with your partner, friends, family and wedding vendors
- Export the entire schedule and all vendor information. This is also useful if you hire a wedding planner later in your planning process and you need to send them all the details quickly. Also good for your low-fi time. Print a copy and pin it to your refrigerator.
- We'll keep your plan safe in case something happens to your iPhone.
Please note: WeddingHappy Premium requires an account. You can also do Facebook login if you prefer.
If you've read this far, perhaps you are wondering why you should use WeddingHappy instead of another wedding app?
Here's the bottom line: WeddingHappy makes you a plan, guides you and reminds you what to do every step between now and your wedding day. It was designed for busy, savvy people who just cannot be thinking about wedding planning 24x7.
If you have ANY questions, feature requests, concerns about the app or your wedding plans, please send us a message in the app.
Download WeddingHappy and let's plan your wedding!
What's New in Version 3.1.1
We fixed a crash some of you experienced when working with Payments and an issue with saving new Tasks.
We’ve enhanced the Payments module.
* We improved the payment summary. Now it’s easier to see your remaining budget, total paid, cost per guest, and overall balance. To make sure your summary is accurate,
check your guest count and overall budget in the wedding profile off the More tab.
* We made it easier to record deposits and partial payments. To split up a payment, tap into the Payment detail and tap Make a Deposit.
* View your payments by vendor. Now there is a “By Vendor” section on the Payments list with a spending summary for each vendor.
WeddingHappy auto-saves Notes when you leave the app while in the Note Edit screen.
We’ve fixed some bugs too.
* Fixed an issue when setting the budget with international currencies
* Other minor bug fixes
Thank you for using WeddingHappy to plan your wedding! If you have any questions or feedback, please send us a message from the More tab anytime.
Busy as a Bee!!
A top notch lifesaver!! The Best App ever for the Bride to Bee! This app was Beeyond helpful. I like a paper trail just to have for the just in case moment but with this app you really don't need it. I experienced that first hand a Month & 1/2 before my Wedding August 2016 and I must say this app had my back 100%! All of my phone data that wasn't backed up which I had trillions was lost including info on some apps after my phone was fixed this was the only app that came back like the CHAMPION it is and with that being said all I can say is it as with anything improvements along with some minor tweeks could be used!!Like it definitely would be Beneficial to add a guest list, RSVP response cards received with address & email to be checked as for each,Dj song list, table seating chart with a possible list of suggestions the bride might have forgotten like a color wheel contrast & photo uploader added with wording suggestions for the save the dates or engagement announcing the couple it would be awesome asset to the brideJust suggestions that would make a great app even better for the user!!
This app is GREAT! As soon as you enter your wedding date, it informs you when your deadlines are. It has a budget feature where you can put in your budget and how much everything costs. You can also enter how much you owe each vendor (which you can also enter with contact info and such!) and check it off as you pay. I definitely recommend this app to EVERYONE, as I've already recommended to my sister and a few friends!!! It has made my planning SOOOO much easier and less stressful!
Definitely recommended for wedding planning
I was able to keep easy track of all of my vendors, and track all the payments and tasks with a timeline! It really kept me on track! My only criticism is that the search for vendors could be improved. I had to do a lot of manual entering. If the search was able to pick up more vendors from the knot or weddingwire that would be way better. I did love however that I could invite my fiancé and we both could edit tasks and keep track. With this app and a good spreadsheet you won't need any help wedding planning!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: WeddingHappy Inc.
- © WeddingHappy Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Custom Tasks$2.99
- WeddingHappy Premium$4.99
- Premium Additional User$5.99
- Share Your Plans!$2.99
- Premium Additional User$6.99
- WeddingHappy Premium for Two Years$5.99
- Premium - 5 Additional Users$17.99
- Premium - 5 Additional Users$20.99
- Premium Additional User$7.99
- Premium Additional User$8.99