Woohoo! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Ok, now let's GET REAL for a minute.
Are you just starting to plan your wedding and not sure what to do next, or maybe a little overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done?
WeddingHappy gets you organized, no matter what kind of wedding you're having. It's also perfect for grooms!
WeddingHappy has helped hundreds of thousands of people successfully plan their weddings.
What does WeddingHappy do?
- WeddingHappy asks for your anticipated wedding date. Then we build you a customized schedule with a to-do checklist and suggested due dates. You can change any of the tasks and dates.
- Wedding day countdown - as a Today widget and in the app
- Payment tracking. Keep track of when payments are due and which ones have been paid.
- Spending summary. Measure your spending. See how much budget you have remaining and your current cost per guest.
- Vendor management and Contacts integration. Associate tasks with specific vendors.
- Find wedding professionals. Contact them directly from WeddingHappy.
- Calendar support. Add tasks as events to your Calendar.
- Notifications. You'll get notified when tasks and payments are due. Don't get stuck and have things pile up. Stay on track!
- Email individual tasks to yourself, your friends or your future spouse. Tell them "You're doing this one, not me! :)"
- Dashboard overview to show the wedding planning progress.
- Share your wedding planning progress to Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Wedding date change? No problem. The task due dates will adjust to the new date if you choose that option.
- Supports same-sex weddings. Simply tell us what you and your partner plan to wear and we’ll customize your wedding plan.
- Super simple setup
- No network connection required for almost everything. You can use WeddingHappy in the subway or in airplane mode…unlike many other wedding apps.
Unleash your inner organized wedding planning self with WeddingHappy Premium:
- Sync your wedding plan to multiple Apple devices
- Share with your partner, friends, family and wedding vendors
- Export the entire schedule and all vendor information. This is also useful if you hire a wedding planner later in your planning process and you need to send them all the details quickly. Also good for your low-fi time. Print a copy and pin it to your refrigerator.
- We'll keep your plan safe in case something happens to your iPhone.
If you've read this far, perhaps you are wondering why you should use WeddingHappy instead of another wedding app?
Here's the bottom line: WeddingHappy makes you a plan, guides you and reminds you what to do every step between now and your wedding day. It was designed for busy, savvy people who just cannot be thinking about wedding planning 24x7.
If you have ANY questions, feature requests, concerns about the app or your wedding plans, please send us a message in the app.
Download WeddingHappy and let's plan your wedding!
* Bug fixes
* Improvements to inviting others to plan with you
Thank you for using WeddingHappy! If you have any questions or feedback, please send us a message from the More tab anytime.
Ratings and Reviews
Busy as a Bee!!
A top notch lifesaver!! The Best App ever for the Bride to Bee! This app was Beeyond helpful. I like a paper trail just to have for the just in case moment but with this app you really don't need it. I experienced that first hand a Month & 1/2 before my Wedding August 2016 and I must say this app had my back 100%! All of my phone data that wasn't backed up which I had trillions was lost including info on some apps after my phone was fixed this was the only app that came back like the CHAMPION it is and with that being said all I can say is it as with anything improvements along with some minor tweeks could be used!!Like it definitely would be Beneficial to add a guest list, RSVP response cards received with address & email to be checked as for each,Dj song list, table seating chart with a possible list of suggestions the bride might have forgotten like a color wheel contrast & photo uploader added with wording suggestions for the save the dates or engagement announcing the couple it would be awesome asset to the brideJust suggestions that would make a great app even better for the user!!
It's a great app to help you check off items from your To-Do list! Lots of things I like: The ease of adding and editing the budget and tasks, and the percentage complete versus tasks yet to do to help feel like your accomplishing things. It's nice to see how far you still have to go. I love the price per guest breakdown, and that you can combine your own calendar to the app. things I wish could be different: customize/add your own type for the vendor (the pre"sorted" vendor list used for the budget, so many of my tasks are associated with "other" which can be confusing for whom ever is helping me through this app) - this one is particularly frustrating because i have different budget break downs than what this app will allow. I would be nice to be able to add guest list and keep track of rsvps.
This app has been so very helpful!
A really good choice
This app definitely made planning the wedding much simpler. It worked well in my non-USD currency and allowed for new to-dos and notes to be in other languages, when needed.
It was so helpful to keep track of spending, to see per person values, and what had been spent already. The app is intuitive to use, and pleasant to the eye.
I found it challenging that I couldn't mark tasks as "in progress", and the default to-dos were not exactly right for us. I would have loved to have been asked a few more questions on set-up to help populate the to-do list with relevant to-do's, so that from the start I would have had a better sense of what needed to be done when opening the app.
- WeddingHappy Inc.
- 57.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WeddingHappy Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Additional User $5.99
- Unlimited Custom Tasks $2.99
- WeddingHappy Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.