Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re getting married! Congrats! Plan your wedding with ease with the #1 recommended wedding planning app. Free wedding planning tools, vendor directory, inspiration and community – anytime, anywhere.
Need planning tools? With the WeddingWire Planning App, our wedding checklist, budget, guest list, and the rest of our most popular planning tools sync seamlessly with your WeddingWire account. Looking for vendors? Search 200,000+ local wedding vendors and read 2+ million vendor reviews right in the palm of your hand. Need inspiration? Browse thousands of wedding photos to get the wedding ideas you need! Looking for advice? Join our community of engaged couples and newlyweds who can steer you in the right direction based on their own wedding planning experiences.
The WeddingWire App offers:
- Planning Tools - Stay organized with the Checklist, Budget, Guest List, and more! Automatically connect and sync to your WeddingWire account so you can move back and forth from mobile to desktop.
- Vendor Search and Reviews - Find the best local wedding vendors in your area. Read reviews by couples like you, access vendor details and even contact vendors directly from your mobile device.
- Photo Galleries - Browse photo galleries of real weddings, dresses, flowers, cakes, invitations, favors, jewelry, and more. Let WeddingWire provide wedding ideas and inspiration for you as you plan your wedding day.
- Community - WeddingWire forums allow you to gather advice by chatting with a community of couples from across the country. Join the conversation, start a new post or comment on an existing thread in our wedding planning forums!
WeddingWire - Everything you need to make your special day that much more special. Planning your wedding has never been easier with our easy and convenient app! For more wedding planning help, check out our other apps in the App Store: WedTeam, WedSocial, and WedStyle.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
This app needs a real overhaul for usability
This app has some useful features, but isn't very user friendly. Every time you open the app, it goes to the splash page, which isn't so bad I guess, but the main reason I use this app is for the to-do list. Every time, it defaults to showing All Tasks, even though I repeatedly set it to show tasks that aren't done yet. When I select an item from the list to read more, there is no obvious back button, but instead very small text that says "checklist". When I go back to the checklist, it brings me back to the top of the list and it goes back to showing all items (very irritating when you are trying to look ahead and check off items you have already done).
There should also be a menu that swipes from the left like most other apps, and drop down menus for trying to get to specific "tools", as opposed to having to go to a separate page to select the "tool" you are looking for. This app is good, but needs some serious work to be the great app that it could be.
Beware of blogs
So I signed up for wedding wire well before my wedding and never really updated my profile. I originally used the date I thought we were going to get married. Turned out we had to push it back a year. I am now married but very close before the wedding I was put into a horrible situation. I turned to the blog for help from other brides but instead I was shunned and basically bullied because I didn't keep my info up to date. Woman began to call me names and say I wasn't real etc etc. So this app and site which I really wanted to believe was so helpful turned out to be my least favorite of them all. The woman who spend every waking hour on that blog should find better objectives for their lives.
FIX IT PLEASE!!!
This app is impossible to use... No back button at all, needs you to log in every time you want to add a vendor to a favorite list. And when you do, it sometimes loses the vendor in the process! Also it cuts off my time and battery bar at the top.
I give it two stars for the fact that the website is useful, very useful. This app, terrible! I'd give it 1 star overall.
Don't create an app that's going to drive users crazy! Spend an extra week or two developing it and then roll it out.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WeddingWire
- © 2006-2015, WeddingWire, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.