WeDo: Sharable To-Do Lists, Habit & Task Manager
By Onus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This app is everything I have been looking for and more. Seriously has changed my life. So organized and I look forward to checking stuff off." - David (Current User)
“I was looking for a great task manager and WeDo knocked my socks off. Simple, powerful, and helps me get my tasks done.” - Brett Brewer, Founder of MySpace
WeDo is a simple to-do list app that makes it easy to work on what you need to get done, in your own life and with other people. Use personally, or create a Group and create grocery lists with your significant other, or a to-do lists for your big trip, or use it for work related tasks.
We offer what other to-do list apps charge for, like assigning tasks, repetitive tasks, notes, attachments, and more... 100% FREE! Download it today and use it with your family, friends, and coworkers.
“WeDo is the best todo list app I’ve ever used and it’s FREE!” - Michael Carney, PandoDaily
“WeDo is simple, beautiful, and powerful. With the concept of Groups, I can use WeDo at work and for my personal life. It’s a to-do list app that finally works for me.” - Artia, Founder of Overnight
“Kind of strange that I love a to-do list app, but I really do. It's just so simple and easy to use.” - Ed Dikotope, Current User
• Beautiful and easy to navigate design!
• Habit tracking for making it easy to start on healthy habits
• Add, track, and complete your to dos instantly
• Set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done
• Create repetitive tasks for tasks that come up often
• Subtasks for large tasks that need to be broken down
• Notes & Attachments for adding important details to your to dos
• Create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way
• Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to work on tasks
• Separate your coworkers, friends, and family through “Groups.” No need to intermingle them all together
• Notifications that keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates and reminders
• Public to do lists so that everyone working with you can help get tasks done
• Use WeDo for your everyday errands
• Collaborate with your significant other about things that need to get done
• Grocery list
• To do list for planning your upcoming trip
• Plan and coordinate your wedding party
• School projects
• To do lists for work projects
• Plan a party!
• And much more…
We made WeDo to help people live a happy, healthy, and efficient life and it seems that many agree! We have heard from many users that WeDo is by the far the best to do list app they have ever used. We accomplished this by making the app simple for the people who want simple, and functional for the people who want more features...all while adding in a little bit of fun. Try WeDo today and tweet us at @getWedo
About Pro billing:
WeDo Pro provide you with enhanced features to help manage you life.
Should you choose to upgrade (completely optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The pro subscription is billed annually or monthly depending on the subscription length. We grant a discount if you do a year. You will have access to themes and time tracking.
We’ll be adding more pro enhancements overtime to build the best experience. This is 1.50/month if annual ($17.99) or 2.99/month for monthly. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
We are ecstatic to be releasing 2.3 today for iOS. This version comes with a bunch of improvements and bug fixes but more importantly: Themes and Time Estimating. We have up to 10 themes you can choose from, all of them hand crafted and beautiful - we'll be adding more! The second is Time Estimating which allows you to add time estimates to tasks and organize your tasks by how long you think they will take. Both of these are pro features that you can get for FREE for up to 3 months!
[+] Time Estimating (Pro) - Keep track of how long a task will take and plan accordingly. You can also filter by how long tasks will take.
[+] Themes (Pro) - Add life to your productivity with 10 custom themes!
[+] WeDo Now has coupon codes now with a few services.
[+] Request feedback and about in settings.
[+] New section headers for lists and settings.
[+] All Tasks now reflects the order of lists on the main lists view.
[+] When switching groups it now makes a little sound (this can be disabled in settings).
+ Add a task is a bit smoother.
+ Now Services now opens in app browser.
+ New settings look and sections.
+ Ability to unassigned tasks.
+ Quote of the day only shows up on the second time you open the app .
+ Request feedback is now an option in settings.
+ Feedback doesn’t take up as much space.
+ Some sizing issues with iPhone 5.
+ Notifications icon now just gets alpha out if there are no notifications
+ Push notifications will now be prompted after sign up (you can always enable after in iPhone Settings).
+ Make the hint text for creating a list and group are a bit more clear.
+ Symbols are now removed in group (like the & symbol).
+ The tutorial now highlights the first list rather than the habits list.
+ If you wish to not continue into Now Services you can close it before being asked for location.
+ If a task says overdue on the task, it will now say it in the Edit Task.
+ Create button on the create list and group show right away to clear up some confusion.
+ Our app should be a bit snappier overall.
- Sometimes the due date would be set to the wrong year… sorry about this!
- Sometimes the due dates that were overdue wouldn’t set to today if tried. Sorry about this one!
- Due dates would sometimes change to another year.
- Several crashes.
- Do not disturb would sometimes not save or be persistent.
- Sometimes tapping a habit or task can freeze and be hard.
- If you left a group from settings it would bring you into the wrong view.
- Assign to in shared lists said “Group Members” instead of “List Members”.
- Sometimes the fox would show for a split second when going into a list.
- If you tried to invite someone to a group inside of a list sometimes it would cause a bug on the invite.
- Changing name/username/email in settings now saves consistently.
- Updated our Now Services default icon so it doesn't look stretched.
- Some tasks were shown as overdue that weren’t.
- The tutorial about the list was too high, that is now fixed.
- If you went into settings on your first session then closed it the quote would pop up, now it doesn’t.
- Better error handling.
- Resolved issue with buying pro accounts.
- Some users weren't seeing completed section.
- Removed themes on action sheet since it didn't look very good.
- Fixed a few issues with iPad list titles not looking good.
- Resolved a few crashes.
- Fixed share copy for Pro
- Fixed issue with pro users
Has many helpful features and a beautiful interface—which was the one downer about every single other productivity app. This is my #1 choice after months of searching for the right one.
I'm still trying to figure out why this is free on all platforms. Much appreciated! If you could apply your eye for style and clarity on a calendar app you'll make me a very happy person indeed.
Isn't working on iPod touch
App says it should work with iOS 9.0 and above but all I get when I try to open is a blank, black screen.
I was hoping for this to sync with my iPad version but I guess that won't be happening which sort of kills my accessibility. I use my iPod as a PDA
Update: I have found two other issues. The app doesn't sync with contacts so you have to remember or read from somewhere the contact you wish to share lists with. Also, there doesn't seem to be a place where I can see who was invited and if they have responded and joined.
I will be searching for a new app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Onus Technologies Inc.
- © WeDo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- WeDo Pro Yearly$17.99
- WeDo Pro Monthly$2.99