WeDo: Sharable To-Do Lists, Habit & Task Manager
By Onus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“I was looking for a great task manager and WeDo knocked my socks off. Simple, powerful, and helps me get my tasks done.” - Brett Brewer, Founder of MySpace
WeDo is a simple to-do list app that makes it easy to work on what you need to get done, in your own life and with other people. Use personally, or create a Group and create grocery lists with your significant other, or a to-do lists for your big trip, or use it for work related tasks.
We offer what other to-do list apps charge for, like assigning tasks, repetitive tasks, notes, attachments, and more... 100% FREE! Download it today and use it with your family, friends, and coworkers.
“WeDo is the best todo list app I’ve ever used and it’s FREE!” - Michael Carney, PandoDaily
“WeDo is simple, beautiful, and powerful. With the concept of Groups, I can use WeDo at work and for my personal life. It’s a to-do list app that finally works for me.” - Artia, Founder of Overnight
“Kind of strange that I love a to-do list app, but I really do. It's just so simple and easy to use.” - Ed Dikotope, Current User
• Beautiful and easy to navigate design!
• Habit tracking for making it easy to start on healthy habits
• Add, track, and complete your to dos instantly
• Set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done
• Create repetitive tasks for tasks that come up often
• Subtasks for large tasks that need to be broken down
• Notes & Attachments for adding important details to your to dos
• Create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way
• Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to work on tasks
• Separate your coworkers, friends, and family through “Groups.” No need to intermingle them all together
• Notifications that keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates and reminders
• Public to do lists so that everyone working with you can help get tasks done
• Use WeDo for your everyday errands
• Collaborate with your significant other about things that need to get done
• Grocery list
• To do list for planning your upcoming trip
• Plan and coordinate your wedding party
• School projects
• To do lists for work projects
• Plan a party!
• And much more…
We made WeDo to help people live a happy, healthy, and efficient life and it seems that many agree! We have heard from many users that WeDo is by the far the best to do list app they have ever used. We accomplished this by making the app simple for the people who want simple, and functional for the people who want more features...all while adding in a little bit of fun. Try WeDo today and tweet us at @getWedo
What's New in Version 2.2
With WeDo Now you can find and discover services that are actually available in your area. Tap on the lower left corner (the location icon), and select from a category. We've curated the services to help you get more done and make your life that much easier. To suggest a service or add one that’s already in your area, tap on the button in the upper right hand corner inside of WeDo Now.
[+] WeDo Now 1.0: Find and discover on-demand services that are actually available in your area that help you get more done.
[+] Quote of the Day.
[+] Shared Lists: In addition to invite people to a group, where you can share multiple lists, you can now share just one list with someone in your Home section.
[+] Accepting invites are now a lot easier with a new flow, no more invite codes!
[+] New welcome screen for new users.
[+] New list icon for task details.
[+] Widget for tasks that are due/over due in your active group.
[+] New create group/create list screen
[+] Daily Summary for habits and tasks that are due or overdue. You can turn them off or the time in settings.
+ Ability to hide habits/assign to me/assigned by me/private tasks
+ Renamed Personal to Home
+ New loading wheel.
+ Took out due date time in repetitive tasks.
+ Updated screens for on-boarding.
+ Updated on-boarding starter lists.
+ The filter says "Due Filter" rather than just "Due."
- Dropped support for 32bit phones.
- Welcome screen would flash, now it smoothly comes up.
- Text was cut off on iPhone 5 during sign up, that's now fixed.
If you like WeDo, please write us a review! If you have any suggestions/questions/comments or feedback tap on the settings icon in the app and send us feedback quickly through there or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have tried many To Do lists type of apps. An important company is the ability to assign tasks in real time and see progress. This app does this seamlessly. I love that you can have your own private labeled to do lists, and separate lists that are shared with others. You can assign tasks and they can be assigned to you too. This is exactly what I have been looking for.
Potential with need for improvement
Having used AnyList for quite some time I was tempted by the promise of Apple Watch function in the free WeDo app, and having read some of the users comments I installed it. Two things will prevent me from having any big use of the app: 1) Apple Watch app doesn't work. It only displays the name of the list without any items 2) As almost all items in a grocery list are repeatedly used, the input should be intuitive.
Great to do list app
Great app! I use it nearly daily. My only complaint is that items become struck out without me marking them complete. I can't figure that out... They don't show complete, but the words have a strike through them. Oh! And I wish items marked complete would either be hidden or moved to the bottom of a list.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Onus Technologies Inc.
- © WeDo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.