WeDo: Never forget anything.
By Onus, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
“I was looking for a great task manager and WeDo knocked my socks off. Simple, powerful, and helps me get my tasks done.” - Brett Brewer, Founder of MySpace
WeDo is a simple shared and private to do list app that enables you and the people in your life to get tasks done. Create grocery lists with your significant other, to do lists for your big trip, or for work related tasks.
We offer what other to-do list apps charge for, like assigning tasks, repetitive tasks, notes, attachments, and more... 100% FREE! Download it today and share it with your family, friends, and coworkers.
"WeDo is second to none." - Nick Blair, The Money Champ
“WeDo is the best todo list app I’ve ever used and it’s FREE!” - Michael Carney, PandoDaily
“Kind of strange that I love a to do list app, but I really do. It's just so simple and easy to use.” - Ed Dikotope
“WeDo is simple, beautiful, and powerful. With the concept of tribes, I can use WeDo at work and for my personal life. It’s a to do list app that finally works for me.” - Artia, Founder of Overnight
• Beautiful and easy to navigate design!
• Add, track, and complete your to dos instantly
• Set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done
• Create repetitive tasks for tasks that come up often
• Subtasks for large tasks that need to be broken down
• Notes for adding important details to your to dos
• Create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way
• Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to work on tasks
• Separate your coworkers, friends, and family through “tribes.” No need to intermingle them all together
• Notifications that keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates and reminders
• Public to do lists so that everyone working with you can help get tasks done
• Use WeDo for your everyday errands privately
• Collaborate with your significant other about things that need to get done
• Grocery list
• To do list for planning your upcoming trip
• Plan and coordinate your wedding party
• School projects
• To do lists for work projects
• Plan a party!
• And much more…
We made WeDo to help people get more done as efficiently as possible and it seems that many agree! We have heard from many users that WeDo is by the far the best to do list app they have ever used. We accomplished this by making the app simple for the people who want simple, and functional for the people who want more features...all while adding in a little bit of fun. Try WeDo today and tweet us at @getWedo
What's New in Version 2.0.1
We just made a big update to our mobile products that will let us pave the way to continue to build some incredible features. The good news is that now on your mobile devices you can use WeDo offline.
As part of this massive upgrade, you will be logged out. Fear not, this is a one time thing, and everything you’ve created is saved and working once you log back in. If you experience any issues logging back in, please email our hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ We have made a lot of improvements to this app visually and functionally. We hope your experience is as great as ever!
-- 2.0.1 --
- Various bug fixes... one of which is a bug where you'd get an error if you closed the app.
Alright but some Major Useability Issues
I like that this app allows for subtasks as the reminder app that comes on the Macbook is insufficient for detailed organization and other apps in the store require an excessive amount of scheduling tasks to dates vs just having a running to do list.
Here are the major problems that frustrate me about the app which is why it only gets a 3:
1. You cannot rearrange the tasks after typing them, they stay locked in the order that you typed them in.
2. You have to save any changes you make to the task, so if I want to retype my task name it will not automatically save the new text even though it seems obvious that if I took the time to retype it I would want the new text saved.
3. The buttons at the top of the app for each checklist are not descriptive, it would be better to have an option for the full title of the list to dislpay and also the checklist name should be displayed above the checklist so I quickly know which list I am working on.
4. I do not like that the list vanishes after completing all the tasks, they should have an option to have the list either be crossed of or highlighted a different color to show completion. For me at least, I feel accomplished when I see how much is done in comparison to what is left to do.
5. It is too hard to delete items and entails looking for a delete button on the app rather than using my keyboard button.
Definitely worth trying it out - Excellent potential here if we support it!
I’ve been using this app on and off for three to six months. I couldn’t use it consistently before, because it lacked too many features that I really came to rely heavily upon as a Wunderlist user. With the latest update, I see some really needed improvements, and on their user request site, they have a ton of features planned or in progress, so the future is really bright for this app.
Personally, it doesn’t have ALL the features I want RIGHT NOW, but I believe it will, eventually. When it does, it’ll be my Wunderlist replacement. I’ve tried nearly all of the other task apps with a free tier, and this one feels like the next ONE for me. Competitors are either too basic, too over-complicated, ugly, or force you to upgrade just to use some of the more simple features.
The task app that’s probably closest to this one would be Things, which is $20-$50. WeDo is free. And collaboration is built-in. Again, for free. All in all, this app is still being refined and added to, but has more upside than most of the others. For example: yearly subscription of less than $20.
I highly recommend trying it out to get a feel for where it is and deciding if you think the future of it is on par with what you will need. I’m giving it 4 stars until all the other features are added. If the future feature set and UI doesn’t become too bloated and overcomplicated, I’ll give it 5 stars.
Things I love:
- very responsive team (hats off, guys. keep it up.)
- nicely balanced and spacious UI.
- task lists
- goes full screen
- the groups feature
- sub-tasks, due dates, reminders, notes, file attachments
- the habits feature
- the services feature
Things I don’t love:
- no folders, yet
- drag n drop doesn’t work in All Tasks
- can’t reorder sub-tasks
- still some UI inconsistencies between the iOS app and the MacOS app.
- no task count for task lists
- notes can’t go full screen
- no preferences pane on MacOS, which means no settings control from there.
- no setting for auto-deletion of completed tasks.
- no multi-select (think about having to delete a ton of completed tasks…. One.. by … one)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 50.1 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Onus Technologies Inc.
- © Onus, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor