WeDo: Your second brain.
By Onus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This app is everything I have been looking for and more. Seriously has changed my life. So organized and I look forward to checking stuff off." - David (Current User)
“I was looking for a great task manager and WeDo knocked my socks off. Simple, powerful, and helps me get my tasks done.” - Brett Brewer, Founder of MySpace
WeDo is a simple to-do list app that makes it easy to work on what you need to get done, in your own life and with other people. Use personally, or create a Group and create grocery lists with your significant other, or a to-do lists for your big trip, or use it for work related tasks.
We offer what other to-do list apps charge for, like assigning tasks, repetitive tasks, notes, attachments, and more... 100% FREE! Download it today and use it with your family, friends, and coworkers.
“WeDo is the best todo list app I’ve ever used and it’s FREE!” - Michael Carney, PandoDaily
“WeDo is simple, beautiful, and powerful. With the concept of Groups, I can use WeDo at work and for my personal life. It’s a to-do list app that finally works for me.” - Artia, Founder of Overnight
“Kind of strange that I love a to-do list app, but I really do. It's just so simple and easy to use.” - Ed Dikotope, Current User
• Beautiful and easy to navigate design!
• Habit tracking for making it easy to start on healthy habits
• Add, track, and complete your to dos instantly
• Set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done
• Create repetitive tasks for tasks that come up often
• Subtasks for large tasks that need to be broken down
• Notes & Attachments for adding important details to your to dos
• Create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way
• Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to work on tasks
• Separate your coworkers, friends, and family through “Groups.” No need to intermingle them all together
• Notifications that keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates and reminders
• Public to do lists so that everyone working with you can help get tasks done
• Use WeDo for your everyday errands
• Collaborate with your significant other about things that need to get done
• Grocery list
• To do list for planning your upcoming trip
• Plan and coordinate your wedding party
• School projects
• To do lists for work projects
• Plan a party!
• And much more…
We made WeDo to help people live a happy, healthy, and efficient life and it seems that many agree! We have heard from many users that WeDo is by the far the best to do list app they have ever used. We accomplished this by making the app simple for the people who want simple, and functional for the people who want more features...all while adding in a little bit of fun. Try WeDo today and tweet us at @getWedo
About Pro billing:
WeDo Pro provide you with enhanced features to help manage you life.
Should you choose to upgrade (completely optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The pro subscription is billed annually or monthly depending on the subscription length. We grant a discount if you do a year. You will have access to themes and time tracking.
We’ll be adding more pro enhancements overtime to build the best experience. This is 1.50/month if annual ($17.99) or 2.99/month for monthly. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 2.6
[+] Calendar - Located in the lower left corner of the main list view, you can now mark off and view tasks and habits from yesterday, today and tomorrow!
[+] When you get a notification, you can now mark things off, skip or snooze right from the notification.
+ Some users who bought WeDo Pro weren't seeing it right away, that should be fixed.
+ Edit task got a bit of clean up with icons and colors.
+ There are now default reminder times for the default habits.
+ Habits will now remind you if you miss a day.
+ Unassign is now the default selection.
+ Ability to turn off fun notifications from us (sometimes it isn't fun for everyone).
+ Repeat task icon now always shows.
+ More subtle haptic feedback (and ability to turn all of them off).
- Duplicate users in assign to when inviting.
- Completed habits reflect on the bottom.
- Resolved a logout and a bunch of other crashes.
- Tapping on a task title to edit wouldn't let you.
- Can complete deleted tasks now.
- New lists won't change the order of All Tasks.
- Bunch of bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Onus Technologies Inc.
- © WeDo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- WeDo Pro Yearly$17.99
- WeDo Pro Monthly$2.99