WeDo: Your second brain.
By Onus, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"This app is everything I have been looking for and more. Seriously has changed my life. So organized and I look forward to checking stuff off." - David (Current User)
“I was looking for a great life manager and WeDo knocked my socks off. Simple, yet powerful, and helps me remember everything.” - Brett Brewer, Founder of MySpace
WeDo is a simple life planner app that makes it easy to work on what you need to get done, in your own life and with other people. Use personally, or create a Group and create grocery lists with your significant other, or a to-do lists for your big trip, or use it for work related tasks.
We offer what other to-do list apps charge for, like assigning tasks, repetitive tasks, notes, attachments, and more... FREE! Download it today and use it for free!
“WeDo is the best todo list app I’ve ever used and it’s FREE!” - Michael Carney, PandoDaily
“WeDo is simple, beautiful, and powerful. With the concept of Groups, I can use WeDo at work and for my personal life. It’s a to-do list app that finally works for me.” - Artia, Founder of Overnight
“Kind of strange that I love a to-do list app, but I really do. It's just so simple and easy to use.” - Ed Dikotope, Current User
• Beautiful and easy to navigate design!
• Habit tracking for making it easy to start on healthy habits
• Add, track, and complete your to dos instantly
• Set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done
• Create repetitive tasks for tasks that come up often
• Subtasks for large tasks that need to be broken down
• Notes & Attachments for adding important details to your to dos
• Create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way
• Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to work on tasks
• Separate your coworkers, friends, and family through “Groups.” No need to intermingle them all together
• Notifications that keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates and reminders
• Public to do lists so that everyone working with you can help get tasks done
• Use WeDo for your everyday errands
• Collaborate with your significant other about things that need to get done
• Grocery list
• To do list for planning your upcoming trip
• School projects
• Work projects
• Plan a party!
• And much more…
We made WeDo to be like your second brain and help people live a happy, healthy, and efficient life and it seems that many agree! We have heard from many users that WeDo is by the far the best to do list app they have ever used. We accomplished this by making the app simple for the people who want simple, and functional for the people who want more features...all while adding in a little bit of fun. Try WeDo today and tweet us at @getWedo
About Pro billing:
WeDo Pro provide you with enhanced features to help manage you life.
Should you choose to upgrade (completely optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The pro subscription is billed annually or monthly depending on the subscription length. We grant a discount if you do a year. You will have access to themes and time tracking.
We’ll be adding more pro enhancements overtime to build the best experience. This is 1.50/month if annual ($17.99) or 2.99/month for monthly. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 2.8
It is now possible to create multiple habit lists! Now you can create a morning routine list, or a workout routine habit list. The possibilities are... well... not endless, but there's a bunch! We also made the app a lot prettier, we hope you agree!
[+] iOS 11 is now fully supported.
[+] Randomly get a gif after you complete a task (you can turn this off in settings).
[+] Habits: Ability to create multiple habit lists.
[+] Prettier: New fonts and icons all over the app!
[+] Improved inviting. Has the person you invited ever given you the excuse 'I never got it?' Not anymore. 100% guaranteed delivery.*
[+] Specific Habits. Customize your repeating habits and they will show up on your calendar for those specific days.
[+] Calendar badges. App and calendar badge notifications now reflect how many things you have due today.
[+] Easier add: List code option (stay tuned on list codes!).
[+] You can now redeem codes that are given in settings.
+ List titles are the same as task titles.
- Quote of the Day now shows up every time.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Lot's of bug fixes and improvements, nothing really new... but stay tuned!
*We don't actually guarantee delivery, but it really should work every time.
Please rate if you like what we're doing! If you have any questions, concerns, or comments... or just really want to tell us how great of a job we're doing - feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Onus Technologies Inc.
- © 2018 Onus Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- WeDo Pro Monthly$2.99
- WeDo Pro Yearly$17.99