WeDo: Your second brain.
By Onus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This app is everything I have been looking for and more. Seriously has changed my life. So organized and I look forward to checking stuff off." - David (Current User)
“I was looking for a great task manager and WeDo knocked my socks off. Simple, powerful, and helps me get my tasks done.” - Brett Brewer, Founder of MySpace
WeDo is a simple to-do list app that makes it easy to work on what you need to get done, in your own life and with other people. Use personally, or create a Group and create grocery lists with your significant other, or a to-do lists for your big trip, or use it for work related tasks.
We offer what other to-do list apps charge for, like assigning tasks, repetitive tasks, notes, attachments, and more... 100% FREE! Download it today and use it with your family, friends, and coworkers.
“WeDo is the best todo list app I’ve ever used and it’s FREE!” - Michael Carney, PandoDaily
“WeDo is simple, beautiful, and powerful. With the concept of Groups, I can use WeDo at work and for my personal life. It’s a to-do list app that finally works for me.” - Artia, Founder of Overnight
“Kind of strange that I love a to-do list app, but I really do. It's just so simple and easy to use.” - Ed Dikotope, Current User
• Beautiful and easy to navigate design!
• Habit tracking for making it easy to start on healthy habits
• Add, track, and complete your to dos instantly
• Set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done
• Create repetitive tasks for tasks that come up often
• Subtasks for large tasks that need to be broken down
• Notes & Attachments for adding important details to your to dos
• Create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way
• Invite your family, friends, and coworkers to work on tasks
• Separate your coworkers, friends, and family through “Groups.” No need to intermingle them all together
• Notifications that keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates and reminders
• Public to do lists so that everyone working with you can help get tasks done
• Use WeDo for your everyday errands
• Collaborate with your significant other about things that need to get done
• Grocery list
• To do list for planning your upcoming trip
• Plan and coordinate your wedding party
• School projects
• To do lists for work projects
• Plan a party!
• And much more…
We made WeDo to help people live a happy, healthy, and efficient life and it seems that many agree! We have heard from many users that WeDo is by the far the best to do list app they have ever used. We accomplished this by making the app simple for the people who want simple, and functional for the people who want more features...all while adding in a little bit of fun. Try WeDo today and tweet us at @getWedo
About Pro billing:
WeDo Pro provide you with enhanced features to help manage you life.
Should you choose to upgrade (completely optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The pro subscription is billed annually or monthly depending on the subscription length. We grant a discount if you do a year. You will have access to themes and time tracking.
We’ll be adding more pro enhancements overtime to build the best experience. This is 1.50/month if annual ($17.99) or 2.99/month for monthly. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Now with 100% more offline!
Well, this is the moment a lot of you have been waiting for. Over the past few months we’ve been working tirelessly to make our app work offline and allow us to create some incredibly exciting features in the near future.
As part of this massive upgrade, you will be logged out. Fear not, this is a one time thing, and everything you’ve created is saved and working once you log back in. If you experience any issues logging back in, please email our hotline at email@example.com.
[+] Offline support: Now when you don’t have a reliable internet connection or internet at all the app will work!
[+] Near instant app opening. The app will now open nearly instantly!
[+] New icons in the app and when you change the themes
[+] You are now brought into the task when you tap on the notification
+ Repeat tasks are now simpler to set
+ Widget should work better now
+ Themes have some new colors and changes
+ Icon now changes based on the themes
+ Better forgot password
+ New share to Facebook for Pro
+ Widget is more reliable
+ Completed tasks are now a filter at the bottom. This was done to clean up the UI a bit, so you don’t have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see completed tasks.
+ When you have a filter on, you can now complete tasks and edit them without the filter automatically being removed.
+ Updating a subtask now has “UPDATE” text rather then “SAVE”
+ New assign to view, bit more consistent with our create list/group UI
+ New swipe UI
+ Sharing functionalities are far more reliable
- Resolved bugs relating to changing due date and times
- Resolved all bugs we are aware of. App should be running better than ever!
- Watch app should work now
-- 2.4.1 --
- Critical bug fixes causing crashes
- Task titles now showing full length in details
Wow… you made it to the bottom of the release notes. You must be one of the few that actually care about what’s in each update… you’re the reason we spend time on these notes rather then just saying “various bug fixes and improvements.” Here’s a fun fact: In Texas, it is illegal to graffiti someone’s cow.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 25, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Onus Technologies Inc.
- © WeDo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- WeDo Pro Yearly$17.99
- WeDo Pro Monthly$2.99